Main Menu

Llleeeeeeeroy Jenkinssssssss

Started by LARF, 09 May, 2006, 08:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LARF

Gothmog

Noooooooooooooooooo!

Damn you I thought this board would be a safe haven from Leeroy but oh no.  If you start going on about Chuck Norris there'll be trouble ;)

What realm are you on?  I'm with the horde on Turalyon (sissy, wimpy, carebear etc realm).

LARF

I'm in remission - 27 days dry, can't play, work and hold down a relationship at the same time - something had to give.

:-)

Pyroxian

I'm Alliance (Wulf, Pyroxian or Hayt)/Horde(Mukau or Marnok) on Dragonblight and Horde (Mukau) on Laughing Skull.

Steve

Funt Solo

The D&D experience I've always dreamed of!  "What are our chances of survival against the insanely powerful dragon horde that aren't aware there are a group of adventurers planning to assassinate them stood not 5 feet from the front door of their evil temple abode?"  "Uh, yeah, about 33.4%"  "Excellent - we've managed to reduce the imagination of the power of magic down to pure algebra - I'll be casting a level 12 protective shield so we all resemble organic bipedal spaceships from Star Trek."
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

ThryllSeekyr

This Guy Leeroy has a cult following cause of what happened here.

They were selling Leeroy t-shirts and coffee mugs since that vid had been up.

First time I have seen it though, as I had read about this acouple of months ago.

I don't play World of Warcraft and is it possible to speak to your companions and other players using a microphone headset.  

Funt Solo

Aye, as with any of these cooperative multiplayer games, you use a third party client-server chat program for the communication, that runs alongside (rather than with) the game.

I can't remember what any of them are called now.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Gothmog

Most semi-organised guilds seem to use teamspeak or ventrilo for in-game chat.

ThryllSeekyr

beats the hell out of taking time to use the regular keyboard chat. I am pretty slow at that from my days of 'Asheron's Call' and 'Ruins of Kunark'

Link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2077439385682384318&q=leeroy+jenkins" target="_blank">Here's a live action Leeroy!!!!!!!!!

Keef Monkey

I laughed pretty damn hard. LEEEEEEEEEEROY JENKINS!!!

Rob Spalding

Floyd-the-k

interesting....it seems that the effect of the ventrilo-chat thing is to make the game as boring as putting together an Ikea bed with a bunch of mates
 - mind you my download came through pretty slowly so I only caught the beginning of the conversational part

Quirkafleeg

the bit that actually made me laugh is right at the end when they are slagging him off for getting them killed Lerroy says "At least I ain't no coward!"

I remember D&D games like that...

Floyd-the-k

I finally saw the whole thing right through. The tedium is there all through as I suspected.  My sympathies are with Lllleeeeeeeroy (although he's not a real person according to wikipedia)

Bico