Main Menu

Origins Of The Dark Judges

Started by Spartan375, 26 November, 2008, 03:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spartan375

I will like to see a story, with many details of the Dark Judges lives, before the transformed in to their current undead-ghostly forms.

How was their World before the Judgment?
How his Judges where?
What drive Judge Death and the others to the madness?

The story must enlight every detail from the time Judge Death take his Decision to Judge Everyone for the crime of living.
And what was there names before? The same or something else?
We know that the citizens of his world was humanoids, and maybe speak English, because of the Badge Names and the words of the Dark Judges when they came o Mega City One for first time.
Is their universe a Parallel Universe of the Dredd's Universe? Is the Deadworld the America?
Who the Dark Judges became Unded and can control their ghostly forms to possessed other living or Dead bodies? They where Psi Judges Maybe?

I image every dramatic moment of their world before the Judgment and how many people died under their injustice. Have they really trust their Judges? Was the Judges before the Dark Judges Cruel like them, or where like the Judges of Mega City?
They are only a few Dark Judges, so what happened to the others? The follow them and they cant be ghostly after they died, or exterminated by the Dark Judges fighting against them?
Fiat Justitia Ruat Caelum

WoD

It was done...Young Death (IIRC).

TordelBack

Also in the strange "Granny' Death story drawn by Staples, and reprinted in EE No.1.

It's not as interesting as you might suppose.

Bouwel

I seem to remember a story which showed the Dark Judges world in the last days of it being Judged. All I can remember is that the town around the Judges 'Castle' looked very much like the stereotypical 'peasent village' you always see around such places.

As has been noted, not as interesting as you might think.

-Bouwel-
(Oooh-aaaarr...folks from 'round 'ere 'aint from 'round 'ere. We're from Devon!)
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Dark Jimbo

One of the Anderson stories, 'Half-Life' I think, took place in Deadworld before the Dark Judge's purges. It was presented as more of a decayed, low-tech British townscape not dissimlar to something from the 50s or 60s, than an alternate America. The 'Dead Reckoning' story that the others are talking about portrayed it as more akin to something quasi-mediaeval, with the Dark Judge's Citadel towering over poor wattle and daub villages.

No real insight into the Dark Judge's motivations in either, though, which is something I've always wanted to see too - but I'm guessing it wouldn't be all that interesting. Even Death did little more just decide to kill everyone one day, because his dad told him to.
@jamesfeistdraws

Spartan375

W. R. Logan

read:

Young Death
Megs 1.01 to 1.12

Reprinted
Hamlyn: Judge Death Young Death
Rebellion: Judge Death Young Death

House of Usher

Quote from: "Spam"?A couple had two little boys ages 8 and 10 who were excessively mischievous. They were always getting into trouble and their parents knew that if any mischief occurred in their town their sons were probably involved.
That's not how it happened at all !!

Really, it went like this:

[spoiler]Judge Death started out as a boy called Sidney who was the son of a dentist on an Earth-like world in another dimension. He was a sadistic little brute: cruel to animals, and that kind of caper. As a young man he joined the judge force, which was uncannily similar to the one that polices Mega-City One on Earth, except really, really corrupt. So Judge Sidney and his mates are being corrupt one day when they meet these 'sisters' who are sort of witches. After that it all takes a very supernatural turn, and hey presto: Dark Judges.[/spoiler]
STRIKE !!!

Dandontdare

Do you realise how bizarre that last post will seem once the preceding spam is deleted? As will the question: What The F*** are "maple story mesos"?

Spartan375

Thanks for the answer House of Usher.

Here in Hellas is VERY difficult to find that magazines, progs or books.

And i don't like the translated ones. I want always to read from the original. Its far better than the translations. ;)

SuperSurfer

hlm2

Quote from: "TordelBack"Also in the strange "Granny' Death story drawn by Staples, and reprinted in EE No.1.

It's not as interesting as you might suppose.

I like Staples art and that was a really good story.

BTW, the origins have been done
some people are like slinkys, utterly useless but great fun to push down some stairs!