Main Menu

2000AD - Spread the Word

Started by LARF, 29 January, 2009, 08:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trilobite2

My local library has this thing where if they don't have a book in stock they will buy it and put it in stock if you pay £3.50. I've added several Judge Dredd complete case files that way. And i get first loan as well :)
Tril

hlm2

With my friends the croosovers start it, my friend was much more interested after finding out Dredd took on the Aliens, and my other mate really liked my Dredd/Batman g.novel so more well known characters get the interest buzzing.

Also, my dad really likes the new progs after reading on a few weeks back.

If you have other crossover ideas to get more non-scrots in on the fun, go to my thread-who woulld you like to see face off?
some people are like slinkys, utterly useless but great fun to push down some stairs!

hlm2

Quote from: "Trilobite2"My local library has this thing where if they don't have a book in stock they will buy it and put it in stock if you pay £3.50. I've added several Judge Dredd complete case files that way. And i get first loan as well :)
Tril

thats handy
some people are like slinkys, utterly useless but great fun to push down some stairs!

hlm2

Quote from: "House of Usher"I had a spare 2000ad recently. I left it on the train.

poor u  :(