Main Menu

Pat Mills facebook fan page

Started by nukem11, 17 February, 2009, 11:40:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wils

Only kidding. :) Facebook's becoming great for this sort of thing.

Bolt-01

This is for folk to say they like Pat... It isn't Pat himself is it?

Brain running slow today...

TordelBack

Maybe it's a place where Pat can gather new anecdotes about how a vocal minority (and all editors everywhere, obviously) hate his work, but all the 'real' comic fans love it?  After all, he has a fair few more Introductions to write.

Buttonman

Looks like it's Pat himself or else the person who set it up has the same name or has co-opted Pat's.

I'm on facebook but my fingers have hovered over the 'delete account' button. Who gives a shit if someone you've never met has taken a shit or likes jaffa cakes? You get masses of invires to play bingo or slot machines or to join a group that likes custard or worse celebrates the death of Jade Goody. Hard to see the point of it, except for its time vampire qualities.

M.I.K.

I think those fan pages automatically use the name of the page itself when the person who created it posts something, therefore it's probably not Pat Mills.

M.I.K.

...and on closer inspection, definitely not.

nukem11

Guys hardley any of the fan pages are the person themselves thats why there fan pages lol. I set it  I because I like his work. I set up a few others as well.
Fan pages like him is a good place to see his work and get him noticed more and talk about stuff like on here. Loads of people use facebook so its a good place set up fan pages for anything.

ThryllSeekyr

Yeah, well it says Pat mIlls was looking for copies of Finn. That doesn't sound right.