Main Menu

DOCTOR WHO-Easter Special 11th April.

Started by Hoagy, 01 April, 2009, 08:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoagy

Just seen the spot on BBC4, but it's showing on BBC1. Don't know what time, like.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: "Krombasher"Just seen the spot on BBC4, but it's showing on BBC1. Don't know what time, like.

If that was the same one that just ran before The Apprentice, the beasties looked a LOT like Henry Flint's dune sharks ...

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Devons Daddy

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES

get the DHL envelope ready for the this one.
BBC iplayer wont work in singapore sadly and it wont hit itunes for a couple of months either.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Colin YNWA

To date the X-Mas specials haven't been highlights of the new series for me. So I'm a little nervous that David Tennent brillant turn as lead is ending on the specials. Hope they are worthy of the series to date.

Goaty

Proudhuff

Dune sharks!.... RUN!

I'm orf to the Dr Who Exhibition in Glasgay on Monday avec Minihuff and chums will report back...anyone else been?
DDT did a job on me

Richmond Clements

Quote from: "Proudhuff"Dune sharks!.... RUN!

I'm orf to the Dr Who Exhibition in Glasgay on Monday avec Minihuff and chums will report back...anyone else been?

Let us know how it goes, Huff- we'll deffo be down to it at some point.

Goaty

I has been to one at Lands End. it good there...

WoD

Watched and turned to the wife saying ... someone will have put up the Dune Shark look-e-like-e reference up by now.  They're sure to have read 2000ad me thinks.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: "Colin_YNWA"To date the X-Mas specials haven't been highlights of the new series for me. So I'm a little nervous that David Tennent brillant turn as lead is ending on the specials. Hope they are worthy of the series to date.

Mind having said that I've just watched the trailer it does look GREAT!

gurnard

Is that a bunch of ex-Eastenders stars supporting?  I only might know cos my girlfriend watches it, honest :-)

Mardroid

Reminds me of pitch black... except in the sunlight like.....

And Red Dwarf look like they're doing Blade Runner in one of their trailers.

Trilobite2

I've been to the one in Cardiff and got to see Kylie's costume [no touching though] and other prop type stuff. Also got to make a tardis penny which I love irrationally.

vzzbux

So when are the MKII Mechanismo's going to appear?.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

mogzilla

Quote from: "Trilobite2"

I've been to the one in Cardiff and got to see Kylie's costume [no touching though] and other prop type stuff. Also got to make a tardis penny which I love irrationally.
went to the manchester one at the science museum...have you ever tried to get your two year old out of a dalek to let someone have a go?

daddy: are we going now?
mini mog: no.
  daddy: are you going to let the other boys and girls (MASSIVE queue behind) have a go.?
mini mog: no.

it cost me a fortune in the disney shop to get her out....whens it coming back?