Main Menu

Henry Flint's new 2000AD Project

Started by Link Prime, 03 September, 2021, 11:54:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: CalHab on 21 September, 2021, 03:05:53 PM
If McMahon can be a favourite on Sonic the Comic, I think Flint could be a favourite on Monster Fun.

Didn't the Elson droid do a run on Sonic, too...?
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

O Lucky Stevie!

ISRC Henry did state that it wasn't scifi but a bit of a departure for him. Which is why the Treasury of British Comics immediately leapt to my mind.
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Link Prime

Quote from: O Lucky Stevie! on 21 September, 2021, 03:17:48 PM
ISRC Henry did state that it wasn't scifi but a bit of a departure for him. Which is why the Treasury of British Comics immediately leapt to my mind.

Flint has been working on this for about a year, and given that he's normally quite prolific, the presumed page count wouldn't match something like Monster Fun.

A different 'Treasury of British Comics' title seems likely now - if Sci-Fi is indeed ruled out.

CalHab

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 21 September, 2021, 03:14:24 PM
If McMahon can be a favourite on Sonic the Comic, I think Flint could be a favourite on Monster Fun.

I think so. I seem to remember there was a Thrillcast interview with him about it? Or possibly with Richard Burton?

Colin YNWA

Quote from: CalHab on 21 September, 2021, 03:38:06 PM
Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 21 September, 2021, 03:14:24 PM

I think so. I seem to remember there was a Thrillcast interview with him about it? Or possibly with Richard Burton?

Yeah he defo had a big stint there... how I think I know that I'm not sure but its defo something I 'know to be true'.

O Lucky Stevie!

"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Link Prime

Bonkers. The Todd Unctious of new series reveals.

Anyway, I intend on picking up the collected edition, and will be keeping an eye on ongoing Meg supplement reviews from the only two of you who's opinion I respect (you know who you are).