Main Menu

Rage vs. Traitor to his kind - Bolt-01 Cup - Group 4 Game 5

Started by Colin YNWA, 30 September, 2021, 06:34:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

What can we expect from the last two matches in Group 4, Well this tie should confirm Rage as the winner of the Group but second place... well that hangs in the balance and unless Traitor to his Kind pulls off a massive shock it will be looking over its shoulder watching the other tie here.

All you need to worry about which is your favourite between:

Rage - more info

Vs

Traitor to his Kind - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite of these two stories at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Sunday 3rd October and the winner (I'll count up who gets the most votes basically) gets 3 points towards qualifying... huh...

... there's a spreadsheet to make following easier... if you fancy. If not, don't worry just VOTE!!!!

I've tried to explain the finals here.

What on Earth is ALL of this?

Why on Tharg's Earth head are we doing this?

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN!

Oh and my 'More info' links... well I don't say how much more and they get pretty wonky at times!

Rogue Judge

Rage!

Traitor is a fantastic modern SD story, but hard to beat Rage.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

AlexF

Barrington Boots

I'm a bit torn on this one as I really like Traitor...but I think classic stront swings it with Rage.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Colin YNWA

LAST DAY.... ring the bells, shout it from the roof tops... or just mention it so you know I'll be counting up in the morning.

Tough one this. I really love Traitor to his kind, but come on its not close is it

Rage

sheridan

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Well its not much of a surprise the final result here.

Rage

has simply stormed this this group, as you might expect. The big question we are left with is the damage done to Traitor to his Kind's Vote's difference and whether The Mose Incident can win the other tie today and turn the fight for second spot around?.... so far there is a cushion of 2 votes for Traitor.... to the other Group 4 vote...