Main Menu

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT: Who's the toughest 2000AD character?

Started by LARF, 18 July, 2008, 12:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robin Low

Quote from: "Dark Jimbo"Kano.

That's a good choice. He's not a character I'd immediatey think of, but when it comes to ordinary(ish) human characters (as opposed to Mongrol) I think Kano is one of the few who would give Dredd a decent fight.

Regards

Robin

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: "Robin Low"
Quote from: "Dark Jimbo"Kano.

That's a good choice. He's not a character I'd immediatey think of, but when it comes to ordinary(ish) human characters (as opposed to Mongrol) I think Kano is one of the few who would give Dredd a decent fight.

Regards

Robin

He just gives the impression of being a solid slab of muscle, doesn't he?
@jamesfeistdraws

Tweak72

TMO

Judge Joseph Dredd

Judge Rico

Dmitri Romanov

Nikolai Dante

:ugeek:  :geek:
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

JTurner

Rogue Trooper - tripple 'ard bastard, him. Shame the stories arn't as strong as he is...

Dredd - like you'd argue with him?

Halo Jones - she's tough, but not in a macho way. She's been through it all and come out the other side. Credit where credit is deserved.

Deadlock

Jared Katooie

If we're choosing the toughest then ...

Armoured Gideon (basically indestructible),

Zenith (super-strong, super-tough, flies...),

Banjo from beyond the stars (huge, unstoppable monster),

The Mutant / Owen Krysler (essentially a god),

Tharg (he can do anything).

michael31

This is a no brainer.

Toughest character has got to be Dredd.
Reason being, he is the only character that has been in nearly every 2000AD. And that means every time I move my collection of progs, it is the volume of ink used to print Dredd that makes the load heavier. Tough work.

Oh and I would not like to see him throw a hissy fit if he doesn't get the title !

;)

JamesC

Johnny Alpha

Nemesis

Charlie of Northpool

Dredd

Old one eye

KSOCEA

Bill  Savage
Joe Dredd
M.A.C.H. ZERO
Judge Death (You can not kill the dead)
Dan Dare (In comics for 58 years)

IAMTHESYSTEM

1. DREDD

2. ROGUE TROOPER.

3. MY CAT ( Alright she didn't appear in 2000A.D but she sat on the cover which is close enough.)
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Richard

What makes your cat so tough specifically? Do you have the scratches to prove it?

My votes:
Dredd, obviously
That monster who killed Alpha, because ... it killed Alpha, duh.
Nemesis - maybe magic is cheating, but it still counts because nobody said anything about this being a fair fight.
The Lloigor (from Zenith, because they destroyed the world.
Dante, because he's basically almost invincible.

Mardroid

Dredd
Slaine
That alien who shouts his name a lot. Shakara! (Funny, I'd genuinely forgotten the name. It popped into my head when I finished the end of the sentence. )
Johnny Alpha
Big dog man from Kingdom. Gene!  It worked again! What is it about typing which triggers the memory?

I thought maybe I should pick Nemesis or Rogue Trooper since they seem to be tough characters. I've only read one story for the former Nemesis though. And no Rogue Trooper, (apart from one strip but I think it was a fanzine strip). Played the game though. I thought it only fair to go with the one I've read most about.

Hoagy

"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract