Main Menu

Red Sonja (2009)

Started by Goaty, 26 July, 2008, 04:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Ha!  Yes, some brisk umbrella-action from Mrs. Henrot-Gutch, aka Granny from Giles - now that I'd pay good money to see!

Peter Wolf

Quote from: "ThryllSeekyr"All this talk of being too short, too slim, not atheletic enough, not being stronger enough. Makes me wonder what it takes to be a hero.

Of course, it helps if you have these qualities and Rose McGowan could do with more hours in the gym each day.

She better had or else she will not be swinging that sword around for very long i promise you.She needs to build muscle and stamina .Her arse is looking a bit flabby in that pic with Marilyn Manson.Not nice.

Being small can be an advantage but only if she does the above.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

TordelBack

QuoteHer arse is looking a bit flabby in that pic with Marilyn Manson.Not nice.
Ach, I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crisps.

Keef Monkey

Quote from: "peterwolf"Her arse is looking a bit flabby in that pic with Marilyn Manson.Not nice.

You're entirely right, that's an incredibly fat arse. God forbid any girl I was seeing got as horribly out of shape as that, I don't think I could bear to look at them (they won't though because I keep them locked to a treadmill and feed them nothing but tissue paper).

Adrian Bamforth

I wouldn't want to leave that behind.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: "Keef Monkey"
Quote from: "peterwolf"Her arse is looking a bit flabby in that pic with Marilyn Manson.Not nice.

You're entirely right, that's an incredibly fat arse. God forbid any girl I was seeing got as horribly out of shape as that, I don't think I could bear to look at them (they won't though because I keep them locked to a treadmill and feed them nothing but tissue paper).

While at the same time explaining that it is for their own good !!!

And the slower they get the treadmill automatically speeds up.

Give them some water as well !

I will do all the housework and cooking in return and all the correct nutrition that they need.Tissue paper is going too far.

[apologies for the casual sexism]

I would work out with her at the gym as a show of solidarity and i work out at the health club anyway.

Cant say fairer than that.

Keef Monkey

Just to check, we are both being sarcastic? I can't tell anymore.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: "Keef Monkey"Just to check, we are both being sarcastic? I can't tell anymore.

I am definately being sarcastic mostly as i am totally non sexist .

I am not joking about housework and cooking either as i enjoy it .I will be the perfect partner to any woman mad enough to take me on .

Otherwise as a male of the species i am just saying what my preferences in women are and i like fit looking athletic women and thats my perogative.Women do the same about men just as much as well.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Do you think Arnie Swartzmuscles will appear in it or is sacking thousands of workers in California more fun ? !
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

JOE SOAP

Quote from: "IAMTHESYSTEM"Do you think Arnie Swartzmuscles will appear in it or is sacking thousands of workers in California more fun ? !

what do you think?

ThryllSeekyr

I wonder if this even still being made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5DHVG2RL_I&feature=fvw

Most of the poster clain to film to screenin 2009...

Except this one.

Maybe it's filming now.

ThryllSeekyr

What I meant....

This poster like the others claimn that this film is going to screen on 2009.

I don't think so!

Ah, except this one.

Hoagy

Eastwood, Stallone, Affleck all did hollywood for their squeezes and every film was a flop. Don't these guys ever learn?
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract