Main Menu

2000AD Message Board Advent Calendar COMMENTS thread.

Started by Pete Wells, 30 November, 2014, 11:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Wells

Please post your comments to the wonderful entries of the 2014 Advent Calendar in this thread. The calendar itself is here: http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,41456.0.html

Merry Christmas everyone!

Stu101

I think you were a wee bit hard on yourself there Pete, I preferred that to the crappy Death Miniseries that ol Adi Shankar gave us. Here we go into December then.....ho ho ho

Beeks

Hahahahaha

Mr Wells that is genius

I'd go as far as say it will be difficult to top

Proper belly laughs out of me

Absolutely loved it

I doth my cap

Merry Christmas

Beeks
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

COMMANDO FORCES

Is that all I'm getting this year and I've been a good boy, it's those others that put me up to it :'(

Excellent Start Pete, can't wait to show Caz and Sam the video :lol:

TordelBack

Glad I stayed up for this!  It's true Pete, this release of JD: Superfiend invites favourable reappraisal of your entire festive oeuvre.  This year's one was particularly brilliant, especially 'beloing®' and Queasy, and some not-half-bad Dredd action shots. 

Fungus

shaolin_monkey

Brilliant !!! That's gotta be the best Oor Burdis to date!!

Pete Wells

Ah, lovely comments to wake up to guys, thank you!

If you think that 'singing' was bad, that was actually version 3! The first time I tried to sing as Death, and it was cringingly awful. The second I tried to sing normally and it was worse! So, unfortunately for you lot, Northern yobbo voice won he day.

Colin YNWA

Voice of an angel that man, voice of an angel. Always a wonderful day when Pete sets off the calendar with a dosh of his own comic genius.

I salute you sir.

LARF

So YOU ARE the artist on Adi Shanker's films, are you Adi Shanker (I can't tell because he hides behind that mask)

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Fantastic work Pete. A really great way to start off another wonderful Advent Calender. They both had me in hysterics.

Hawkmumbler

Not the first time you've had to gag Burdis is it, Pete? :P

Darren Stephens

https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Proudhuff

Hollywood quakes!!
Someone PM me what that naughty CF's been up to  ;)
DDT did a job on me