Main Menu

2000AD Top Trumps

Started by Leigh S, 10 February, 2002, 08:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leigh S

What I'm thinking of trying to put together is a set of 2000AD based top trumps, with a set of 64 cards - 32 'goodies' and 32 'villains', with a good mix of old mand new stories:  It'll have slightly different rules to top trumps, but I'll explain that later...

What I need help with is who to choose, what categories to use and what scores to give.

As an example:

Judge Dredd

Weapons:  Lawgiver, Lawmaster, Bootknife and trusty daystick (9)

Combat: 15 years at the academy have turned Dredd into a fighting machine (10)

Support: Dredd can call upon the entire weight of the  Justice Dept!

Abilities:  Bionic eyes give enhanced vision (5)

Intellect: To enforce the Law requires a keen mind and sound judgement (7)

Nemesis

Weapons: Holder of Excessus, the Sword Sinister (6)

Combat: Spitting Acid and fireballs, nemesis is a formidable opponent (10)

Support: Purity Brown and other members of Credo, the alien resistance organisation (5)

Abilities: Levitation,mind control and other diabolical powers  (9)

Intellect: Unfathomably alien, totally Khaotic (9)

Mangamax

What about bunging in some sort Defense section - that could include armour rating for the droids? Great idea! Will have a ponder over candidates but which weapons to choose for Johhny Alpha?
The perspective on that chairs all wrong

paulvonscott

Hello Watcher

I would have sent a post to this before, but I was a bit sick at the time and I've been trying to stay off the board a bit more...  honest.

I'll work on my list of good guys, bad guys for you if you are still interested.  I still havn't even playetested the last Dredd game I created yet.  Oh well any diversion.

Oh well, I'll sort something out, its late and I've just heard something that may be a scream or a siren outside I can't tell :)

Oh and I wouldn't call it Top Trumps, its a trademark for a start.  You could call it...

2000AD Character Assasination

Cheers :)

P