Main Menu

Walking Dead Season 3: Cold Storage Webisodes

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 26 November, 2012, 08:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

If you can't watch the new season at the moment, why not tide yourself over with these 4 webisodes. Don't worry about spoilers, as there isn't any!

Here is the link to the first webisode, at the end the links come up for the other 3. There are ads at the start but you can't have everything!

I found it okay and the ending you could see coming a mile off but there was some creepy use of the cctv as events unfold, anyway enjoy!

Proudhuff

Cheers CF, don't they know how to close doors after them?  :o
DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

I know, isn't that rule 1 in the Zombie Survival Guide!

Third Estate Ned

Thanks for alerting me to these. Unlike the main show and despite my love for this kind of fodder, I actually found the part 3 pay off quite depressing. What a waste!

I like the multiple viewpoints on the same scenario and how they nod to Rick's existence elsewhere in the world. It's fun to imagine all films that run along similar lines simply show what's happening in other places at the same time in one Romero-esque world.

COMMANDO FORCES

I like the way modern technology enables us to have more than just the show & comic. The TV team have invested time and effort into something that is enjoyable and free for the fans.

Third Estate Ned

Yes, and not least some decent investment. Especially when considering the final 'parting shot' in the episode of that title contains a pretty expensive looking [spoiler]animatronic decapitated head[/spoiler]. If I'm not mistaken that's how Nicotero, the director of the webisode, finishes up in Day of the Dead. I think he was the effects guy in that film too.

Kudos

Nice find CF. Cheers for sharing it. I do love these snippets of the larger world and glimpses of how other characters are fairing. I also wonder if the main character in these will show up in the show proper. I've seen the actor in several other things so it might be a possibility. The last series of webisodes tied into the main show even if it was only in a very singular way.

Tiplodocus

Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Kudos