Main Menu

Rome

Started by JimBob, 07 September, 2006, 04:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimBob

got the Rome boxset recent3y and really enjoyed it. seems beter paced than when on tv, and I can't pretend that the awesome level of totty went unnoticed. Stupidly expensive at the moment but when it's half price in hmv I. highly reccomend it Between this and the Galactica box set i've had a tv tastic fortnight.
 However I need some hive advice, a few chums want a beered up ultimate force marathon, can a normal man handle 6 hours of grant mitchell "acting" or should I feign testosterone poisoning?

LARF

Get beered up! Crush the cans on your head, swear a lot, pretend to be an arab when you go and get more beer, talk into your mobile phone as though it's a walkie talkie, wear one ipod ear-piece and mumble whilst holding it to your head. Buy a full face balaclava, walk around the house in the dark with binoculars strapped to your head with gaffa tape pretending they are night goggles, when you ultimately fall over rig up a splint using a broom handle and get your mate to drag you to the bathroom. Wear boot polish on your face and then Monday morning try and explain that to the boss, get to the kitchen without being seen, eat go-ahead bars that come wrapped in silver foil and pretend they are rations... etc. etc. etc.

enjoy!

Quirkafleeg

>However I need some hive advice, a few chums want a beered up ultimate force marathon, can a normal man handle 6 hours of grant mitchell "acting" or should I feign testosterone poisoning?

Do you even have to ask?