Main Menu

APRIL ART COMP - THE DAY THE LAW DIED

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 03 April, 2014, 12:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Fungus

Guilty on both counts. Don't tell anyone.

Pete Wells

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 11 April, 2014, 09:19:10 PM
Why isn't anyone talking about Wellsy's piece?  It's up there with Buttonman's best! (It gave me a giggle, anyway.)

Because they're tasteless heathens Jayzus, that's why! However, I will have the last laugh when it inevitably takes top spot. Sadly Steve Austin has breached rule 14a, sub section b of CFM's complex compo rules that clearly state that entrants must be wearing a pretty floral hat and eating pickled onions when submitting entries.

And yup, Mr Fungus, that's the Commedians badge, well spotted sir by a true art lover. Great entry too, I trust the rules were adhered to when entering?

Fungus

Steven Austin

Quote from: Pete Wells on 13 April, 2014, 08:58:10 AM
Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 11 April, 2014, 09:19:10 PM
Why isn't anyone talking about Wellsy's piece?  It's up there with Buttonman's best! (It gave me a giggle, anyway.)

Because they're tasteless heathens Jayzus, that's why! However, I will have the last laugh when it inevitably takes top spot. Sadly Steve Austin has breached rule 14a, sub section b of CFM's complex compo rules that clearly state that entrants must be wearing a pretty floral hat and eating pickled onions when submitting entries.

Ah shit, I wasn't eating pickled onions!!

And yup, Mr Fungus, that's the Commedians badge, well spotted sir by a true art lover. Great entry too, I trust the rules were adhered to when entering?

JonGibbons

Brilliant piece of work Steven, I know it's been said already but your style matches Bolland.

I've not even started my piece yet! I reckon I'm gonna go down the route of Cal with a couple of Klegg bodyguards.

Steven Austin

Quote from: JonGibbons on 13 April, 2014, 07:34:32 PM
Brilliant piece of work Steven, I know it's been said already but your style matches Bolland.

I've not even started my piece yet! I reckon I'm gonna go down the route of Cal with a couple of Klegg bodyguards.

Thanks jon, high praise indeed, and although I don't consider myself to be anywhere near Bollands ability, the sentiment isn't lost on me and I thank you sir......I do love a bit of Bolland. :)
Looking forward to seeing your piece buddy.

allied72

Here's the result of a quiet day at work. Still working on something at home though, but for now....

Steven Austin

Ha!! these are great - make cool T shirts.

Frank

Absolutely love the Be All You Can Be vibe of those recruitment posters, allied, but your spelling's amoung the worst I've witnessed.

TordelBack

Yes, Kleggs are known for their orthographee.

Love that 'no retreatee', excellent!

allied72

Quote from: sauchie on 14 April, 2014, 02:34:23 PM

Absolutely love the Be All You Can Be vibe of those recruitment posters, allied, but your spelling's amoung the worst I've witnessed.

I am a terrible speller, it is true, not a great attribute in my line of work either.

allied72

Neil McClements

Hahaha! Love em Allied72, really well done

Albion

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.