Main Menu

The Jinx [TV Series] SPOILERS

Started by Ghastly McNasty, 20 March, 2015, 11:14:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghastly McNasty

Full title = The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst.

6 part documentary following Robert Durst, the son of a billionaire New York property developer. Durst is now an elderly eccentric character who recently agreed to film a documentary about his extraordinary life which covers the mysterious disappearance of his wife in 1982, the unsolved murder of a close friend in 2000 and a 2001 incident in which he managed to escape jail after being accused of murdering and chopping up his neighbour.

The final episode of the series is a unique piece of TV. It's an astonishing conclusion to a gripping series. Seriously worth a watch.

EDIT: I've added 'Spoilers' to the title as general chat about this program will probably contain them.

I, Cosh

Spoilers for people who don't read the news I guess. <smiley face>
We never really die.

Ghastly McNasty

Sadly, it was a news story that alerted me to the shows existence. Spoilt it for myself  ::) Thought it would be nice for those who know nothing to watch the series without and pre-knowledge.

Batman's Superior Cousin

Which UK channel is this shown on?
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Ghastly McNasty

It was on HBO and no I think it's on HBO GO whatever that is. No idea how you get these but it'll be round on Netflix soon enough.

Famous Mortimer

TordelBack

There's an entire episode of The Likely Lads that suggests you can.