Main Menu

Meg 264 : Angel of Death

Started by Buttonman, 16 October, 2007, 02:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Green

I seem to remember a story with a Judge going undercover in Apetown and falling for a female ape.

- Steve

TordelBack

For some reason DeMarco seems best as a supporting character - her PI incarnaton is actually good in Simping Detective.  I'd really like to see a solo series work, but the ex-judge / billionaire-heiress / PI / ape-botherer is just too much in the mix.  A straight MC-1 PI gig (as set up at the start of Doomsday) would have been just grand.

Ochs

"...it is safe to say that the audience is not sharply divided , not when the Majority of readers who post on this forum agree that Satanus is one of the greatest pieces of Shite that has ever graced the pages of british comics!"

What?! I absolutely love Satanus, the best strip I've ever read bar none...

Just joking.

...I'll get my coat!
Fear leads to doubt which leads to the worst case scenario.

paulvonscott

Finally Meg 264 arrived.

I thought the Hicklenton interview was one of the best so far.  Really enjoyed that, I'd always assumed he'd maybe spent ten years in an asylum after a nervous breakdown and he did the Blood of Satanus on day release as part of 'art therapy' so pleased to find out otherwise.  Glad things are going well for him and glad he's going to stick around.

Also enjoyed the David Goodman small press strip strip, as always, charming stuff.

And that's all I'm doing.