Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Kerrin on 19 November, 2009, 10:29:26 PM
Went to the shop, selected goods, went to till, no wallet, put goods back, left shop, tripped over dog.

This is clearly a health and safety matter.

There should be a clearly designated area in which to leave Dogs lying on the floor that is a minimum of 8.5 feet away from the entrance.It should also be within a safe distance from moving cars and parking spaces.

Clear signposting and notices need to be in place as well and they should also be multilingual.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Christov

My sleeping pattern has descended into utter chaos.

I sleep during the day, I'm awake all night, I'm tremendously ill, and ... urgh.

Blast, bah, and buggeration.

Nap Normal

I've discovered that my ears for no apparent reason have decided to start sprouting hairs... Noooooooo!!! And on top of this awful awful discovery I've put my back out playing tennis. So I'm now walking around bent double with hairy ears. On the bright side the Mrs has given me a couple of days off from the washing up...Woohoo!!! I did ask her If she could be with someone who suffers from hairy ears she said "yes dear of course I will still love you" but she did seem to be packing up all her belongings when she said this!!!I bet she going to leave me for one of these smooth hairless eared guys who can stand up straight with out shouting "arrghh my Bast*rd back" :'(
Falling in love makes you fat.

TordelBack

Christov man, you have it bad.  But face it, your woes pale in comparison to Mr. Normal... hairy ears, feck!

The thing that annoys me about Early Onset Aural Hirsuitism is how much it hurts to pluck the buggers, leaving one with trimming as the handiest option, and thus daft ear stubble.  And no, while I am liberally covered with hair from crown to toe, face included, hairy ears are the one thing I will not stand for.  Not in my 30's, anyway.  A line must be drawn - this far, and no further.  For now.

I wonder is there a lady product that might help?  Or a lighter?

Mike Gloady

New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Dark Jimbo

Still got this horrible, horrible cough after two bloody weeks now. Feeling doubly rundown because I'm not really sleeping as a result.
@jamesfeistdraws

wild-seven

I've got a sore arm with a big red lump on it from my swine flu jab yesterday and because I'm special I have to go back and have another in 3 weeks time - WIN! as I believe the youth say
I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

Mike Gloady

New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

wild-seven

I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

COMMANDO FORCES

Had a call for a survey earlier from 'Mike' and I said how long will it take. He said 2 mins and I said okay (mistake). 6 minutes later I said how much longer and he said not long. When we got to 11 minutes I said enough is enough mate and said I'm hanging up. He just kept repeating the next question until I did hang up.
I went to back to doing what I was doing, relaxing. Less than 1 minute later he rang back and said we haven't finished to which I replied well I have and hung up again.
Now I don't mind doing a phone survey but when I am told it'll take 2 minutes and I'm still on nearly 10 minutes after that
I get angry I don't like being lied to especially when it wastes my valuable relaxing time.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Christov on 20 November, 2009, 01:29:39 AM
My sleeping pattern has descended into utter chaos.

I sleep during the day, I'm awake all night, I'm tremendously ill, and ... urgh.

Blast, bah, and buggeration.

I am having the exact same problem.

Because i am temporarily unemployed i have already lapsed into being semi nocturnal by going to bed in the very early hours and its very difficult not to because i am naturally nocturnal but tonight i am going to make an effort to try and go to sleep a bit earlier.

I had a spam call just now about claiming compensation or writing off credit card bills .That kind of thing.When i picked up and heard what it was i clicked the receiver down to cut them off but i couldnt get rid of the call because when i picked up again the automated spam call was still going.I tried another half a dozen times and i was forced to wait for the call to end before i got a dialling tone again.

This is a bit of a liberty because i didnt ask them to call and secondly when i hang up on a call i expect to get a dialing tone immediately.

I find this to be invasive and persistant in the extreme.

Dandontdare

Quote from: TordelBack on 20 November, 2009, 07:46:59 AM
Christov man, you have it bad.  But face it, your woes pale in comparison to Mr. Normal... hairy ears, feck!

The thing that annoys me about Early Onset Aural Hirsuitism is how much it hurts to pluck the buggers, leaving one with trimming as the handiest option, and thus daft ear stubble.  And no, while I am liberally covered with hair from crown to toe, face included, hairy ears are the one thing I will not stand for.  Not in my 30's, anyway.  A line must be drawn - this far, and no further.  For now.

I wonder is there a lady product that might help?  Or a lighter?

I'm actually thinking of asking for one of those nose/ear clipper things for Christmas -  and I never thought that would come to pass!

Roger Godpleton

That's what wanking non-stop for 30 years will do.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Peter Wolf

Whenever i go to the shops and the Deli along the road at lunchtimes they are always packed out with bloody Brighton college kids buying filled baguettes and rolls for lunch.This is a pain and i wish they would all just piss off and eat school dinners or packed lunches on the college premises instead.

That Belgian pinched faced BuildABurger dickhead who has been declared as EU president is annoying as well.

Satanist

I hurt my right thumb last night which means no Xbox for a few nights. For some reason the Mrs sees this as a plus.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?