Main Menu

I don't understand the appeal of...

Started by wild-seven, 28 October, 2009, 01:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Gloady

What lovely names for roosters.  Trannies are they?
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

COMMANDO FORCES

Mike Gloady

I don't understand the appeal of transvestite roosters.  Why not just get lady chickens?  Eh?

COMMANDO FORCES

I'll have you know they never dress up.

Jared Katooie

I don't understand the appeal of children.

Nine months of misery, hours of agonising pain -  and the result? A giant, screaming blood-covered maggot.

It wakes in the middle of the night, screaming. It defecates in its own clothes, and screams at you again. It urinates on you, it vomits on you. Caring for it will consume all your time, money, and attention.

As it grows, it will become increasingly cunning and cruel, tormenting you with endless questions, or constantly demanding expensive new toys. The loud screaming and vomiting will continue unabated.

In its teens it will no longer make any secret of its contempt for you, insulting you constantly, and ignoring everything you say. It wil steal from you, lie to you, and eventually, kill you.

If by some miracle you should survive into old age, they'll throw you in ahome and "reward" you with one visit a year until you pop your clogs and they take ally our hard-earned posessions and sell them for a pittance.

So they can raise some money for the new baby.

wild-seven

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 31 October, 2009, 08:46:36 PM
I don't understand the appeal of transvestite roosters.  Why not just get lady chickens?  Eh?

Mmmmm tranny roosters...
I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

Kerrin

Did someone mention cross dressing cocks?

Bouwel

QuoteDid someone mention cross dressing cocks?

Mum!

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

wild-seven

Quote from: Kerrin on 01 November, 2009, 07:32:19 AM
Did someone mention cross dressing cocks?

Crikey, she looks rough even when dressed as a bloke

Dark Jimbo

Glad I'm not the only one averse to the whole idea of having kids. I quite miss keeping chickens, though, apart from the rat infestation that they invariably bring.
@jamesfeistdraws

wild-seven

I frukking HATE 'sexy' halloween costumes *deep breath* ok rant over. For this year...

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: wild-seven on 01 November, 2009, 03:26:18 PM
I frukking HATE 'sexy' halloween costumes *deep breath* ok rant over. For this year...

In theory, and in principle, so do I.

But because I'm a bloke, and a bloke who's not getting any at that, I can never bring myself to object too strongly.
@jamesfeistdraws

COMMANDO FORCES

I saw loads of Batman, Catwoman, Superman, etc.. costumes as I was driving about last night. What's with that, they aren't Halloweeny. Well unless you make them zombiefied. It's just laziness!

Dandontdare

Quote from: wild-seven on 01 November, 2009, 03:26:18 PM

Male Ghostbusters costume:        Female Ghostbusters costume:

Mike Gloady

Those are VILE.

It isn't a costume anyway, it's a bloody set of overalls and a plastic backpack a la Rogue....