Main Menu

MY RESPONSE TO ALL MOANERS ON THIS BOARD

Started by Batman's Superior Cousin, 13 November, 2009, 05:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Mardroid

Quote from: TordelBack on 14 November, 2009, 09:20:47 PM
And this is what happen when absolute monarchs take paternity leave.  We need a Regent, stat.  I nominate Godpleton.

God help all our mothers should he get in.

Christov

This thread makes children cry.

Do you really want to see them weep? Do you?

M.I.K.

Which children?

Some children are right little sods.

Mike Gloady

MOST CHILDREN are right little sods (those of boarders and my brother's foursome excepted - they're right little shits!)
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

locustsofdeath!

My lil locusts can be right lil shits, but there are moments when nothing can compare to having a 15 month old sleeping on your chest or a 6-year-old paint a magnificent work of art for you out of the blue!

Ignatzmonster

I should have more faith in this forum. I saw the title for this thread and said to myself, now there's a virulent thread to fuckin' avoid if I ever saw one. But in fact it's over all a pretty amusing civilized little thread spiced up with a few dashes of bitchyness and piss taking. Campbell even apologized for fuck's sake. Where else does that happen?! People lose their heads here but unlike other forums eventually find them, which is why other forums are second-hand dogshit in comparison.

Hey AKA Batson. I always appreciated the cover postings. Keeps my appetite whet while I wait over a month to get my hands on them. Start a Prog cover thread. I know I'll check it regularly.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Ignatzmonster on 15 November, 2009, 10:49:29 PM
Campbell even apologized for fuck's sake. Where else does that happen?!

What do you mean? I'm forever fucking apologizing to some over-sensitive cunt or other.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Ignatzmonster

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 15 November, 2009, 11:00:59 PM
Quote from: Ignatzmonster on 15 November, 2009, 10:49:29 PM
Campbell even apologized for fuck's sake. Where else does that happen?!

What do you mean? I'm forever fucking apologizing to some over-sensitive cunt or other.

Cheers

Jim

Sorry, Campbell, I put that badly. I meant where else on the internet do people actually apologize to each other or change their minds even. Just meant to use you as a good example of a civilized human being, not that you had done something improbable to your M.O.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Ignatzmonster on 15 November, 2009, 11:32:28 PM
Just meant to use you as a good example of a civilized human being

How fucking dare you, you scrofulous pusbag?

Civilized human being? The fucking nerve!

Cheers

Jim

Ignatzmonster

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 15 November, 2009, 11:37:53 PM
Quote from: Ignatzmonster on 15 November, 2009, 11:32:28 PM
Just meant to use you as a good example of a civilized human being

How fucking dare you, you scrofulous pusbag?

Civilized human being? The fucking nerve!

Cheers

Jim

Now and then you've got to man up and admit your mistakes. Campbell, I'm sorry. You were concieved a fuckwit, gestated in your mother's womb a fuckwit, and birthed into the world as fine an example of newly minted fuckwitness as the world has ever had to suffer to witness.  ;)

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Ignatzmonster on 15 November, 2009, 11:48:10 PM
Now and then you've got to man up and admit your mistakes. Campbell, I'm sorry. You were concieved a fuckwit, gestated in your mother's womb a fuckwit, and birthed into the world as fine an example of newly minted fuckwitness as the world has ever had to suffer to witness.  ;)

Point.

Jim

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

W. R. Logan

QuoteWhat do you mean? I'm forever fucking apologizing to some over-sensitive cunt or other.

Jim,

Regret nothing, apologise for nothing.

Ignatzmonster

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 16 November, 2009, 12:00:26 AM
Get a room.

Ha! You needn't stand on the sidelines, Godpleton: I won't let you go hungry. We all know Roger isn't so much your christian name as it is the imperative verb.