Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satanist

Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Roger Godpleton

Super Street Fighter IV just came through the letterbox!
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Albion

....I've just been contacted on Facebook by my ex-girlfriend who I split up with 13 years ago and I'm really pleased that she has 2 kids and is very happy with life.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Cyberleader2000

I am lising to the new CD I bort and have all redy put my favorit tack up on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWTJnQsGpGk cost me £12 to buy the CD for this one track money well spent.  :D
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Proudhuff

Quote from: satchmo on 26 April, 2010, 05:17:15 AM
I am a father  :D

My son was born at 2.09 this morning, he's called Dylan and he's beautiful. Just like his Mam. Blimey. Just... Blimey.

yaaha! Ben, we'll excpect you at the next Hi-Ex now THAT excuse is out the way   :D :D
DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

My 'New' Lawgiver arrived in the post today, I'd forgotten all about it and was pleasantly surprised when I opened the package, as I thought it was a Judge Death model from the US  :D

Will post a picture later, when the wife gets back, as I may have to be in shot ;)

Dandontdare

mogzilla

wife mother in law and daughter had to go to a noisy kiddy birthday party this afternoon leaving me behind as i was on a cpr course which meant three happy hours when i got home with some lager and avatar and sharing a mixed kebab with the dog!

The Doctor Alt 8

People who were in the chat room this wednesday know why I'm smiling...

Wonder if I should share

COMMANDO FORCES

Yes because I had to leave for work at 20:30  ;)

Gavin_Leahy_Block

I looks like I'm finally of to Australia in the morning.

Emperor

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 01 May, 2010, 02:17:24 AM
People who were in the chat room this wednesday know why I'm smiling...

Wonder if I should share

Nah sod 'em. Serves them right I say!! ;)

Oh go on then - it is great after all and I'd have blabbed like a lesser spotted blabbermouth by now so I am amazed at your restraint.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

IAMTHESYSTEM

Quote from: Gavin_Leahy on 02 May, 2010, 11:14:41 PM
I looks like I'm finally of to Australia in the morning.

Thumbs up to Satchmo and his new family.

Hope no more volcanism delays the trip to the lucky country Gavin. At least your hat will keep off the sun!  :thumbsup:
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Roger Godpleton

Using Chocolate Hob Nobs as a spoon for vanilla Carte D'or.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

COMMANDO FORCES

Just managed to buy two massive retail display units on ebay for £21, I am well chuffed. I went for these as they have 'Spur brackets and wooden shelves supplied with it.  There is also an optional pegboard unit which can be fitted instead of the shelves for hanging carded items'. I have been after something like this for bloody years.
I can collect them in the next few days and display a load of carded stuff in the 'Cellar of Dredd', finally  :D :D :D