Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satanist

My sisters house got robbed a few months back while we were all on holiday (bear with me) and the fuckers cleaned the whole place out. So now shes getting all her stuff replaced new for old via insurance which includes the PS2 I loaned her ages ago...and they're replacing it with a PS3 and a bunch of games of my choice.

GET IN!

I already have a PS3 so will sell the old one for drugs Xbox 360 Elite.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Mikey

Tuesday was my last day in work and now I'm on leave until I become a student...had a nice send off last week and am meeting work mates for drinks tonight, but this is one of the things they got me;

:D

Yes - it's me as one of the dead that walk! It's by an aspiring comics artist called David Withers and I think it's great - so pleased to get it. I haven't met the bloke and I don't know if he frequents the board, but I'll thank him here anyway!

I also got a really nice lump of rock, but I'll not bore you with that.

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Van Dom

Nice one, The Satanist! Same thing happened us when my house was burgled last year, got much nicer laptop and digital camera replacements than I actually lost. Not that this made the actual fact that I was burgled any less unpleasant...but it helped!

And Mikey, that looks sweet!
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Devons Daddy

because, the planes are flying again, and 2 progs and a megazine turned up at 10am, on my off day, as i was about to go to the pool and sit in my rather swish TAHU lounger,
inflatable floating armchair and foot rest thingy. ;)

the maid, brought,a lunch of freshly prepared sandwiches,iced ribena,and the progs to my table,.
after this is went back to the apartment, had a jacuzzi, sat in the steam room,showered and laid in the massage chair, listening to some cold play.

lifes drokkin fantastic, cause I DID NOT MAKE THAT UP! 
i finished my day, by catching up on this life embracing thread. damn i am a happy bunny.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Kerrin

You take it easy there DD. We don't want you overdoing it now young man.

Devons Daddy

I just found UFO the 70s tv show on charity site called iso go shoot a wild animal, or words to that effect.
WOW,
i own all the product enterprise replicas (wife calls them toys,but all the gathered here know this is not correct) thats a great find.
my journey to work will be good this week.

first time i ever saw a car phone was on this show.

I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

uncle fester

Quote from: Devons Daddy on 08 May, 2010, 07:56:42 AM
i was about to go to the pool and sit in my rather swish TAHU lounger,
inflatable floating armchair and foot rest thingy. ;)

the maid, brought,a lunch of freshly prepared sandwiches,iced ribena,and the progs to my table,.
after this is went back to the apartment, had a jacuzzi, sat in the steam room,showered and laid in the massage chair

You are Ernst Stavro Blofeld and I claim my five pounds.

Something Fishy

Quote from: LARF on 06 May, 2010, 11:15:23 AM
Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 05 May, 2010, 12:01:42 AM
Ok it is now officially my birthday and I am now 21. :D

WOW! It was my birthday yesterday as well! I was 40 - I'm old enough to be your Dad, I was painting Gundam Robots bought from Sheffield Space Centre when I was 21...

...?

...er

...Son? (  ;) )

It's mine tomorrow.  I'm hitting 39.  

Happy belated birthday to both of you.

Something Fishy

Quote from: Dandontdare on 06 May, 2010, 11:35:31 AM
Happy birthday to both of you - one of you entering full adulthood, the other slowly slipping towards middle age and inevitible death.

There may be a profound observation to be made on that, but I don't know what it is.

I decided to start going backwards when I hit 40, so I'm currently 37 and looking forward to my 36th. It just gets harder to pull off each year!

Sadly i think we've roundly hit middle age by the time we hit 40, probably before, given the average life expectency of men.

Hoagy

"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Something Fishy

Devons Daddy

forty the age of enlightenment!
i am personally of the age of knowing the answer to life the universe and everything.

which i believe to be 42! and i must admit my recent day off, did feel like it was the answer. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAPS! a fine vintage year it was 1970 it would seem.
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

Richmond Clements

I have just this moment finished writing my Graphic Novel Corvus!

TordelBack

Quotehave just this moment finished writing my Graphic Novel Corvus!

Just had to crow about it, eh?  Don't mind me, you keep on raven'.

mogzilla

after 5 years i hae finally been discharged from the hospital!

a big krill tro thargo for all the staff at ribblesdale oncology at the royal preston hospital !  :D