Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wild-seven

Quote from: mogzilla on 08 May, 2010, 06:48:35 PM
after 5 years i hae finally been discharged from the hospital!

a big krill tro thargo for all the staff at ribblesdale oncology at the royal preston hospital !  :D

Great news Mogzilla! Have a pint (or several) on me!
I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

COMMANDO FORCES

Well done mogzilla, glad all is well and you can move on happily  :D

Richmond Clements

Quote from: TordelBack on 08 May, 2010, 06:01:24 PM
Quotehave just this moment finished writing my Graphic Novel Corvus!

Just had to crow about it, eh?  Don't mind me, you keep on raven'.

You disgust me!

(And I'm rather amazed that I haven't shoe-horned any puns like that into the script...)

Kerrin

Oh you do carri-on you two.

Nice one Rich, look forward to reading it. Any ideas on a release date, next year?

And awesome news Mog, you must be supremely relieved.

Van Dom

Great news Rich, well done!
And yeah, like the others said, thats brilliant news Mog! Paaaarrrttyyyyyy!!!
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Devons Daddy

this is our finest thread!

mogzilla, r gets a reduced sentence from the dark judges. such things along with mentions of a new generation of readers being born, make this the very pinnacle of uplifting moments on this board.

finest place on the WWW, this board.

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

I, Cosh

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 08 May, 2010, 07:46:19 PM
Quote from: TordelBack on 08 May, 2010, 06:01:24 PM
Quotehave just this moment finished writing my Graphic Novel Corvus!
Just had to crow about it, eh?  Don't mind me, you keep on raven'.
You disgust me!

(And I'm rather amazed that I haven't shoe-horned any puns like that into the script...)
GOod stuff. I'd buy a copy but I'm completely rooked.
We never really die.

Mikey

Mogs - that's got to be the best news on this thread, EVAH! Mrs Mikey has a few years to go before we get to there.

And DD - sunloungers, iced 'bena...where did it all go wrong?  :D

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Cyberleader2000

Life's so drokking fantastic because I just won Japanese D-11 Ruination for £40 new this is good as 2 years ago one for the same condition would have cost me about £180. :D :D :D :D :D :D

And No its not a Gundam. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

nev

Something Fishy

Fantastic news Mogzilla.

My missus was signed off last year and it felt wonderful.  Delighted for you.

mogzilla

thankee all, its been a helluva ride! made easier by the fact that a month after finding the initial lump we discovered mrs mogz was expecting our mini mog so the fight really was worth doing anything for !
   hope mrs mikey gets her good news soon .

TordelBack

Really great news there Mogzilla!  Nothing worse than being betrayed by those bodyparts dearest to you.

Not really in the same league at all at all, but I've just discovered that my humble 2-yr old Sansa Fuze MP3 player can miraculously run (and hold) Doom2 and every single Game Boy/ GB Colour game (in addition to the 24 hours of Star Wars video that it already holds).

As a result I've just indulged myself in my first ever hour of (illegally downloaded) Pokemon Red - I can see what the fuss was about, it's truly brilliant!  And the pure joy that is Tetris Attack!  There's a lot to be said for being so far behind the times, what was hip in the early 90's (when I couldn't afford such things) is like the future to me.

Shove yer iPads, €50 and some open-source firmware and I'm in retro-gamer heaven.  I choose you, Squirtle!

nev