Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uncle fester

...because today Lady Festina and I get married :)

COMMANDO FORCES

On a Friday, is that just so you can have a day off work  ;)

Congratulations

Richmond Clements

Quote from: uncle fester on 28 May, 2010, 08:50:45 AM

Congratulations!
Hope you have a great day- it was superb to meet you both at Bristol! (Yes, I can remember most of it!)

Dandontdare

Comgratulations to you both! You must force her to give a complete rendition of her winning song from the comp at the reception!

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Congratulations, ye two. Have a fantastic day.

Jim_Campbell

Can I ask what the hell you're doing on the internet posting here?

Cheers!

Jim

(As I said: relax, breathe deeply, enjoy the day. It's good. Honest.)
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Van Dom

Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Zarjazzer

Congratulations to uncle fester and Lady Festina!  :thumbsup:
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Something Fishy

wild-seven

*sigh* now I'll NEVER marry Lady F! But seriously congrats chaps, have a great day *hugs*
I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

COMMANDO FORCES

At Last,
those scum who live next door have finally pushed me over the edge (I like confrontation and this is why this is on this thread).
I was up at 08:00 today because the bloke from Virgin was coming round to plug in our V+ box (it's lovely), anyway those shits next door had their music (Fucking god knows what it was) up so loud that we couldn't hear the TV, even at a decent level. I could hear the noise from every room in our house and so I said to Carolyn I'm going round. She said be calm, to which I replied, I shall try.

I rang the doorbell and the music stopped instantly. The door opened a crack, after loads of locks had been unlocked and the female (unemployed kid maker) thing barely popped her head round the gap. I noticed layabout number two hiding just behind her. The converstaion went as follows :-

Excuse me could you turn the music down a little, I work nights and my wife can't even hear the TV in the front room.

I'm not being funny but it is daytime.
Yes I know that but we can't even hear the TV due to your music.
My baby can sleep through it.
That's okay for her but the music is way too loud, you turned it off when you heard the doorbell, which proves that.
Okay then, I'll just get in touch with your landlady and explain to her the situation before I go to the council. Be seeing ya!

And with that I turned around and left the scumfuckers. Amazingly the music is off now but I shall be contacting the landlady after the weekend.
I fucking
HATE those wasters next door, what twats would just say it's daytime and not even say sorry mate didn't realise or something similar  ::)

SuperSurfer

Congrats to the Festers. We want to see photos of the happy day.

We had our 12th wedding anniversary on Monday.

Cyberleader2000

Congratulations but why the hell are you on here if your geting married today.

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 28 May, 2010, 11:45:21 AM
At Last,
those scum who live next door have finally pushed me over the edge (I like confrontation and this is why this is on this thread).
I was up at 08:00 today because the bloke from Virgin was coming round to plug in our V+ box (it's lovely), anyway those shits next door had their music (Fucking god knows what it was) up so loud that we couldn't hear the TV, even at a decent level. I could hear the noise from every room in our house and so I said to Carolyn I'm going round. She said be calm, to which I replied, I shall try.

I rang the doorbell and the music stopped instantly. The door opened a crack, after loads of locks had been unlocked and the female (unemployed kid maker) thing barely popped her head round the gap. I noticed layabout number two hiding just behind her. The converstaion went as follows :-

Excuse me could you turn the music down a little, I work nights and my wife can't even hear the TV in the front room.

I'm not being funny but it is daytime.
Yes I know that but we can't even hear the TV due to your music.
My baby can sleep through it.
That's okay for her but the music is way too loud, you turned it off when you heard the doorbell, which proves that.
Okay then, I'll just get in touch with your landlady and explain to her the situation before I go to the council. Be seeing ya!

And with that I turned around and left the scumfuckers. Amazingly the music is off now but I shall be contacting the landlady after the weekend.
I fucking
HATE those wasters next door, what twats would just say it's daytime and not even say sorry mate didn't realise or something similar  ::)

Good for you if I were in your shoes I would have made some smart arsed commet at them.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

worldshown

Congratulations to Uncle Fester and Lady Festina.