Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Something Fishy

Quote from: Pete Wells on 16 July, 2010, 05:00:02 AM
I'm going in the Guinness Book of Records today for performing the worlds biggest  sensory story to 200+ children with SEN, exciting!

Good stuff.. congrats!

Pete Wells

Cheers Fishy (and everyone else who sent good wishes!) it was great fun, I got the kids to feel clod baked beans for the guy who holds the bath of beans record, taste M&Ms to signify the guy who's ate the most M&Ms in a minute, spayed 'em with water for the furthest spit, had a tremendously loud burp on a 'BigMack' sound switch which they all got to press and loads more. It was chaotic but wonderfully uplifting!

mogzilla

they're great those big macks (when they work) we've got loads of the little ones stashed around school on display boards ...i may have to "borrow" one indefinetly for my health promotion board ;)

life will be drokkin fantastic oooooh, 15:30 this friday!!!!

Peter Wolf

I was playing a PS2 game and getting increasingly frustrated with level that was hellishly difficult and dying before the end of each level so i entered an invincibility and unlimited ammo cheat codes and just blew the oppsition away.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Something Fishy

Quote from: Pete Wells on 17 July, 2010, 12:28:33 PM
Cheers Fishy (and everyone else who sent good wishes!) it was great fun, I got the kids to feel clod baked beans for the guy who holds the bath of beans record, taste M&Ms to signify the guy who's ate the most M&Ms in a minute, spayed 'em with water for the furthest spit, had a tremendously loud burp on a 'BigMack' sound switch which they all got to press and loads more. It was chaotic but wonderfully uplifting!

Really creative too.  Awesome stuff Pete.

vzzbux

My son's stabilisers came off his bike today and he took to it like a duck to water. Considering he has hardly been on his bike since Christmas (which is when we got it him) I am shocked and astounded.
I was ten before I learnt how to ride a bike, it's because we were poor and couldn't afford bikes.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

mygrimmbrother

Mezolith just arrived and after skimming it I can confirm that it looks absolutely bloody lush! And it was cheap too (thanks amazon).

mogzilla

i never got one of those! :'( do remember "starbird" though a spaceship that made an uppy and downy sound depending on how you flew it and it had laser guns!!!

http://www.bugeyedmonster.com/toys/starbird/

Albion

John Wagner commented on my Facebook status.  :)
He left a comment because I mentioned The Chronicles of Genghis Grimtoad had arrived today after getting it on Ebay.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

SmallBlueThing

Quote from: albion83uk on 21 July, 2010, 06:55:32 PM
John Wagner commented on my Facebook status.  :)
He left a comment because I mentioned The Chronicles of Genghis Grimtoad had arrived today after getting it on Ebay.

I admit to having done a little wee when I saw that.

SBT

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 20 July, 2010, 02:27:29 PM
The Royal Mail has lost my cheque for an annual subscription to the Meg and Prog,gonna hafta do this by phone!! >:( :(

Denise phoned me yesterday (Wednesday 21st July 2010) stating that she had found my cheque after all (it was found in the Pending folder). To cut a long story short, I'll be getting the Meg a week late (roughly) and the Prog at the begining of September!!! YAY!!!! :D :D :D
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

TordelBack

Batman's Superior Cousin

I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Mikey

Yup - subs droids are great like that.

I'd left me car round to the garage as there was something wrong with the ignition. Mechanic told me it was an electrical fault, which he fixed, but didn't charge me because 'it only took 2 minutes' :o I believe I have met one of the Host.

Then when I got home, the postie delivered my new (replacement) compass/clino -  doubly blessed!

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.