Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

COMMANDO FORCES

That lot of lazy scum that live next door (don't worry the landlady gets rid of them come October) played their (I think it's called music) rubbish loud again whilst I was relaxing watching the news.

Now Carolyn has gone to her friends for the evening and taken Sam. I'm left in the house till 21:00 before work, what have I decided to do............
Yes I have opened the windows and put the greatest hits of the CULT on (the other neighbour is at work) at level 11. Guess what, they have closed their door and windows  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am so happy, The Witch is on now, feel the house RUMBLE

Mikey

To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

vzzbux

My Strontium Dogs "Wanted" t-shirt arrived this morning. Happy days.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Jim_Campbell

... Because my new next door neighbours just brought us a huge lunch, which I'm assuming is customary but which can't help but make your day. The generosity warms the heart, and a huge plate of chicken and rice does much the same for the stomach.

:-)

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Peter Wolf

I was rummaging through some secondhand artists brushes and pens etc today and i found this brush pen that is the same principle as a Pentel brush pen except you fill up the ink reservoir yourself with the ink of your choice like Indian ink instead of having to buy poxy ink cartridges with that horrible synthetic ink that takes forever to dry.

I also found some Scream comics including No:1.

I also found a copy of Only Love Can Break your Heart [cover of the Neil Young song] - The Mint Juleps and it was a 12 inch single for 20p.I have been after a copy of that for bloody ages as its virtually impossible to find.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

vzzbux

My sister in law is finally pregnant after agonising years of trying. Yayyyyyy.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peter Wolf

I did really well today at the boot fair with secondhand vinyl [one of my vices].

What really made my morning was finding a copy of Brotherhood - New Order with the metallic titanium zinc sleeve that is very very hard to find.I bought it off someone i used to know a few years ago who puts on gigs in Brighton who has branched out into selling secondhand vinyl at boot fairs and in a shop he has opened in Hove.I only went through the box of records as an afterthought not expecting to find anything and there it was and it was good to renew the aquaintance as well.I have been after that for years and it was only 10 quid.

I got a few other goodies as well.

I love my sunday mornings rummaging for goodies as i never know what i am going to find.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

TordelBack

Quote from: vzzbux on 25 July, 2010, 12:11:08 AM
My sister in law is finally pregnant after agonising years of trying. Yayyyyyy.

:o  I've heard of brotherly love, but you've clearly gone above and beyond there, V.

(Look, I waited for ages for someone else to say it, I'm not made of stone).

Seriously though, congrats to all.  Unclehood is cool, a kid after a along wait is even better.

vzzbux

I would have offered my services but it was her that was the problem in conceiving, but that is all behind her now.
She used to fancy me when we were younger and I have an inkling that she still does, I can't help being a stud muffin.

V
Drokking since 1972

Roger Godpleton

Geoff Johns is writing another episode of Smallville.

I'm so happy I could cry. I don't have to suffer anymore. We're going to make it through, Sadie.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Roger Godpleton

STREET FIGHTER VS TEKKEN FUCKING EXISTS AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Paul faplad Finch

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 25 July, 2010, 10:29:48 PM
Geoff Johns is writing another episode of Smallville.

I'm so happy I could cry. I don't have to suffer anymore. We're going to make it through, Sadie.

Nothing to do with anything but I noticed that Geof Johns last episode of Smallville was the only one in the shows 9yr history to have a title with more than one word. 

This is the kind of thing I notice and feel compelled to comment on. Short of starting a thread, which I concede would have been slightly overboard, this has been my first opportunity.

Okay,sorry, carry on.
It doesn't mean that round my way
Pessimism is Realism - Optimism is Insanity
The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read

House of Usher

Quote from: TordelBack on 25 July, 2010, 06:54:38 PM
(Look, I waited for ages for someone else to say it, I'm not made of stone).

I'm sorry, I... just couldn't.  :lol:
STRIKE !!!

Devons Daddy

its been a week of  :o

they are restructuring here at my place of leisure/work.
my new role will see me as a member of council of five.
with the corrective compensation that such a role offers.  :D

why  :o see next post and add both together.

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!