Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Definitely Not Mister Pops

I just watched that documentary about Anvil, and now there's a show about Black Sabbath and How They Recorded Paranoid. Toni FUCKING Iommi
You may quote me on that.

Keef Monkey

One of my favorite bands, A Perfect Circle are back together! Sounding a little rusty understandably, but still a treat for the ears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxViGcO_HTk

edit: And I just remembered me and a mate are popping open the new Evil Dead blu-ray tonight for a halloweeny night of pizza, beers and the best movie ever made looking better than ever. Huzzah!

Devons Daddy

Adam Ant is back playing live,
it was on facebook, yes he is not the man he once was, are any of us, but to me he is still a hero, he is entertaining again. i may once again see him live.
that makes life drokking fantastic
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

vzzbux

Quote from: Devons Daddy on 01 November, 2010, 08:24:38 AM
Adam Ant is back playing live,
it was on facebook, yes he is not the man he once was, are any of us, but to me he is still a hero, he is entertaining again. i may once again see him live.
that makes life drokking fantastic

Last time he was in the news he was being locked up in a loony bin.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Tiplodocus

I just got myself a new job.

In Glasgow not Edinburgh.

So goodbye to the long commute and hellow to another 36 hours a month of home time and hello to another £228 per month not spent on train tickets.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Dandontdare

Richmond Clements

Keef Monkey

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 02 November, 2010, 10:12:53 PM
I just got myself a new job.

In Glasgow not Edinburgh.

So goodbye to the long commute and hellow to another 36 hours a month of home time and hello to another £228 per month not spent on train tickets.

Yay! You'll notice an enormous difference, both to your mental wellbeing and your wallet!

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Richmond Clements

I just had a fucking brilliant email that may lead to some rather groovy writing work!

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 03 November, 2010, 10:56:28 AM
I just had a fucking brilliant email that may lead to some rather groovy writing work!

And it has! Woo-hoo!

COMMANDO FORCES

Kerrin

Nice one Tips, result!

And well done Rich, do tell...

My bit of excellence is that I sent Locust a box of progs to forward to Afghanistan today, my boss sent them via a courier firm and then told me to forget about the cost. Diamond geez'. 

SmallBlueThing

Excellent news, tips and rich both. Locusts, i have to go up to my attic tomorrow afternoon or friday latest and havent forgotten my promise to furnish you with deadworlds or to send comics for afganistan. Please pm me your address and i'll get them off to you this weekend.
SBT