Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Qui-Gon Jinn is coming to The Clone Wars!  Voiced by Liam Neeson!  My favourite character* in the prequels!  You can't see me (a mercy), but I'm currently doing the happy-dance of a 7-year old who's just been told they're making a sequel to Star Wars.

*Cue 'my favourite type of cancer' quip from teh hatorz.  

SquashedFly

Because I got the Prog, and it turns out my mum has been on a Predator related DVD buying spree, as she came home with Predator 2,Predators, and some sort of Arnie collection that has the original Predator, Commando and Terminator.  :D

COMMANDO FORCES

I should get the original art for my first appearance in Prog 1716 tomorrow, from Ben Willsher  :D

Keef Monkey

Quote from: SquashedFly on 21 January, 2011, 05:14:32 PM
Because I got the Prog, and it turns out my mum has been on a Predator related DVD buying spree, as she came home with Predator 2,Predators, and some sort of Arnie collection that has the original Predator, Commando and Terminator.  :D

Your mum is freakin' awesome.

Roger Godpleton

Quote from: TordelBack on 21 January, 2011, 03:41:10 PM
Qui-Gon Jinn is coming to The Clone Wars!  Voiced by Liam Neeson!  My favourite character* in the prequels!  You can't see me (a mercy), but I'm currently doing the happy-dance of a 7-year old who's just been told they're making a sequel to Star Wars.

*Cue 'my favourite type of cancer' quip from teh hatorz.  

He's only doing it cos his wife died. Stop cashing in on his grief.

I don't have to listen to my sister and her bf making stupid baby noises as they come.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

vzzbux

Quote from: TordelBack on 21 January, 2011, 03:41:10 PM

And Delta squad have a brief appearance.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

TordelBack

TordelBack

COMMANDO FORCES

Yesterday the original artwork for my appearance arrived from Ben Willsher, story by Mike Carroll from Prog 1716.

I've posted it next to the original page so you can compare it, just don't read the words if you don't have the prog yet!

Ben also threw in this sketch as well, I'm so happy  :D

Kerrin

NICE!

One thing that's been puzzling me though John, isn't Burdis the Judge on the left doing the talking? I know the right hand one looks like your good self but it's the one on the left on the radio.

vzzbux

Quote from: Kerrin on 23 January, 2011, 08:52:38 PM
NICE!

One thing that's been puzzling me though John, isn't Burdis the Judge on the left doing the talking? I know the right hand one looks like your good self but it's the one on the left on the radio.
The one on the radio is Sam.

V
Drokking since 1972

vzzbux

It was Sophie's £rd Birthday today. Had a great weekend but I am now totally shattered.

V
Drokking since 1972

Kerrin

Quote from: vzzbux on 23 January, 2011, 09:22:29 PM
Quote from: Kerrin on 23 January, 2011, 08:52:38 PM
NICE!

The one on the radio is Sam.

Ahhhh, I see. Awesome!

And happy birthday to the little one V.

COMMANDO FORCES

Kerrin I forgot to tell you, we are from the Burdis Clone Stock. Obviously I'm out with my younger clone version, I've had a rough time on the street  :lol:

Kerrin