Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

ming

TordelBack

I, Cosh

It got a good review in Saturday's Guardian but I don't believe the hype.
We never really die.

Mikey

I'm planning a trip to the mid west, do they have branches there? If there was, I suppose it'd be shut by the time I get to Arizona.

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

I, Cosh

Quote from: Mikey on 25 January, 2011, 09:06:46 AM
I'm planning a trip to the mid west, do they have branches there? If there was, I suppose it'd be shut by the time I get to Arizona.
There were but the environmental health shut 'em down.
We never really die.

ming

Bolt-01

LSDFB... I've just received the cover artwork for Zarjaz 11. Need to get home to really take a good look at it though.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 26 January, 2011, 02:36:44 PM
LSDFB... I've just received the cover artwork for Zarjaz 11. Need to get home to really take a good look at it though.

Ohhhhhhhhhh!!

COMMANDO FORCES

Just put my order in for a fully painted commission today. Artist and subject will be revealed once the work is nearing completion and it's not me  :o

Bolt-01

Emperor

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 26 January, 2011, 03:57:35 PM
Quote from: Bolt-01 on 26 January, 2011, 02:36:44 PM

Ohhhhhhhhhh!!

Another winner there, progworthy.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

TordelBack

And now the Blessed Virgin Shmi (Pernilla August) is in tonight's Clone Wars as well as Qui-Gon!  This is going to be something to see.  :o

Keef Monkey

Because in the handful of times that I've seen Mogwai, last night's gig was the most consistently thrilling set I've seen them do. Mostly new stuff from an album I've yet to hear too, which in the past with other bands hasn't been an approach that's worked for me. The new stuff was blinding though, and the selection of older songs were all bona fide Keef Monkey favourites. Awesome gig, and next up I've got Rob Zombie in a couple of weeks, been over a decade since I've seen him. My excitement is palpable :)