Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

'Cos for all that it's Hobson's choice I get to vote this morning, and no-one is likely to send a brace of MiGs to stop me.

Tiplodocus

Home made foccaccia dipped in home made pesto.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

EddieHitler

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 25 February, 2011, 12:12:17 AM
Warner Brothers are remaking The Bodyguard.

Please tell me this a good old fashioned example of British sarcasm? :-\

SmallBlueThing

Because i saw someone today, who i havent seen in fifteen years. I greeted him, instinctively, by saying 'hello Tampax'. The reason im putting this on the board is to explain why: His nickname, since he was a kid, came about thus- michael blake/ blakey/ aieee! Blakey pentax/ Blakey tampax/ tampax.

Which just goes to show how widely read the prog was in our school back then!

SBT

Kerrin

Cheers SBT! I needed a decent giggle. I just love the way nick-names can take on a perverse yet logical life of their own.

My mate 'Pink Mindy' for example.

Dandontdare

Quote from: Kerrin on 25 February, 2011, 05:18:25 PM
Cheers SBT! I needed a decent giggle. I just love the way nick-names can take on a perverse yet logical life of their own.

My mate 'Pink Mindy' for example.

well now we need the story...

Kerrin

SmallBlueThing

Because i picked up cf17 this morning, for 70 pence, using my points to pay for the other £19. 29 of it. And this afternoon my kids are at a party, meaning i can read it, after having done my wife-ordered chores, she having taken to her bed.
SBT

mogzilla

because i saw yvette from "'allo 'allo" in her uniform in york yesterday...

Dandontdare

Quote from: mogzilla on 26 February, 2011, 08:38:18 PM
because i saw yvette from "'allo 'allo" in her uniform in york yesterday...

Does she wear it all the time now so that everyone recognises her as Yvette from 'allo 'allo?

mogzilla

she was appearing at a market in york ,doing photies and as to wether she wears it all the time...we can hope! ;)

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

COMMANDO FORCES

The postman knocked loud enough to wake me, so I could sign for the commission from Cliff.
I have opened it and looked at it and all the extra pieces and am so excited.
Problem is, I need to get back to sleep now and so have to try and put it out of my mind!

Mikey

Oooh! Really looking forward to seeing the final version CF!

My tentative fantasticness, is that I might, might have proved something wrong. Probably not the way these things go, but I can dream for a while...

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

johnnystress

I got my car back form the garage

pathetically happy about this