Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keef Monkey

Passed my SQL midterm exam! Probably not that big a deal, but I've found I really struggle with SQL for some reason, and I was consistently failing the revision quizzes. I hate it, so very glad I won't need to do a resit.

Colin Zeal

After indulging in some minor flirting with a woman who gets the bus from the same stop as me I asked her out to lunch and she said yes. Cyberleader take note: strike while the iron is hot, don't come on here talking about it.

SuperSurfer

Quote from: Colin Zeal on 23 March, 2011, 03:18:13 PM
After indulging in some minor flirting with a woman who gets the bus from the same stop as me I asked her out to lunch and she said yes. Cyberleader take note: strike while the iron is hot, don't come on here talking about it.

Good work. Lot of eyeballing shenanigans tend to go on, on public transport. Nice to see that someone is making something of it.

Bolt-01

COMMANDO FORCES

I am £165 in credit on the gas & electricity bill after Winter. Obviously the old meter was well dodgy and we were in credit with that one as well!
Sod the environment, I like to save money (for the cellar) and if the wife feels cold that's her fault for being Southern  :lol:

TordelBack

Clearly a new thread is called for, where we can offer Colin the benefit of our collective advice on the conduct and development of lunch-based relationships, and berate him for any perceived inadequacies in achieving sexual intimacy by the time the coffee arrives.  

Colin Zeal

Well I am already considering what I should order and we're not meeting until Friday. I'll have to choose something nice like an omelette rather than a meal that makes me look like a gready pig.

COMMANDO FORCES

Friday, I wouldn't wait that long as a work colleague may get in first  ;)

Mikey

Haw! Heed CF's wise words...

She doesn't work in a charity shop, does she?

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

SmallBlueThing

Yes, Colin, make sure this isnt cyberleader's bird/ bumsexgirl, just upping her boardstalking game.
SBT

Colin Zeal

No, she isn't Cyberleader's friend. I think that's got to be a good thing.

CrazyFoxMachine

Noisybast

Just in case, I think you need to nobble any nearby workmates and distribute a photo of the lady in question to a bunch of total strangers on the internet...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

TordelBack

Quote from: Noisybast on 23 March, 2011, 06:41:11 PM
Just in case, I think you need to nobble any nearby workmates and distribute a photo of the lady in question to a bunch of total strangers on the internet...

...and arrange a (literally) handy power-cut.

vzzbux

I have just troughed a full packed of peanut cookies to myself. Its great being an adult.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.