Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emp

Because i don't go back to work yil 4th of August and i'm away home to Norn Iron for 2 weeks on thursday - lots of drinkin and catchups with mates...and a years worth of progs to catch up on! :D

Something Fishy

vzzbux

As of tomorrow I will be working under the banner of Fujitsu rather than Map Electrics. Only time will tell on whether this remains in this thread.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Hoagy

I'm on google maps. Slap bang in the middle of a street shot!  Fame at last :))))!
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

SmallBlueThing

The builders have gone! the bloody builders have only bloody gone! and i didnt have to see him and punch him in his fat, twatty face with my fist. This means i can put Bram's room back together tomorrow morning, and he can sleep in there tomorrow. And i dont have to go to prison for punching a illiterate, offensive arse.

Of course, they painted it completely the wrong colour, but what do you expect. Morons.

SBT

Emp

Dandontdare

Our team at work just won an excellence award - the points can be converted into various types of vouchers and I thought they equalled a fiver, but it's actually £50 - Amazon here I come!

CrazyFoxMachine

After eleven years I've got a 2000ad subscription :D Having just left home and having to prioritize funds... I thought this was a worthy investment.

Something Fishy

Good times. I recently did the same.   Can't beat it plopping through the letterbox.

TordelBack

Quote from: Something Fishy on 14 July, 2011, 09:40:45 AM
Good times. I recently did the same.   Can't beat it plopping through the letterbox.

Try telling that to Tony Lee.

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

Something Fishy

maryanddavid

Baby slept the night! First straight night sleep since New Year, the world isint quite as blurry today!!

David

Van Dom

Its great when that happens! Enjoy it while you can.........because when teething starts...............yowza!!!! :)
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Old Tankie

We are grandparents for the second time, yesterday!  A little girl, no names as yet, but I did suggest, "if 'Half Past Seven' is a good enough name for Beckham's girl, how's about "Half Past Two" for yours!!!"  (That's the time she was born).  I, of course, was told not to be so stupid!!