Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mogzilla

Quote from: TordelBack on 17 November, 2011, 08:55:02 PM
Nothing makes a family's spirits soar like damn good dog, Mogz - hope Merlin takes some of the edge off the spuggery.

indeed,since we lost our lab last year its not been the same without treading in poo in the garden...

The Legendary Shark

My pup's seven months old now and the positive effect he's had on my mood is inestimable - despite the fact that this morning he found one of my of Judge Dredd paperbacks (Deathmasques by Dave Stone) and decided to eat most of the back cover and the corners off the last 40 pages.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Van Dom

I still remember when my dog, rest his soul, devoured my copy of prog 600 all those years ago. I was in tears. Literally. Until my mum went round the shop and bought me another! Still though - dogs are the best arent they?
I cant have one, as Ive got 4 young kids and a dog would be a bit too much extra work at the moment - but I got myself a couple of dwarf hamsters on Saturday, with a cool little house for them, and they are the business. Named them Ammy and Issun after characters from the great game Okami. They were a bit nippy the first day but seem to have gotten used to me by now and no longer attempt to shear my fingers off when I go to pick them up. Great little fellas. I love pets!
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

vzzbux

Quote from: SpetsnaZ99 on 17 November, 2011, 09:19:54 AM
Last night my girlfriend had half a bottle of wine and turned to me to say... "Its no use, I cant keep it to myself any longer, Ive got us tickets to see The Red Hot Chili Peppers next June". I love her so much.
My missus went to see them last nigh and said they were Brilliant.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Devons Daddy

Wife, bought me a MacBook pro, for Christmas , at the I.T fair, which meant it was loaded with goodies. Mousse,Mac office,ext warranty,headphones,card reader,case, the only issue it's getting wrapped and not allowed to see daylight till the 25th  :-\.  Ok  :P :D :D
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

I, Cosh

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 24 November, 2011, 07:10:04 PM
FRIDGE CHOCOLATE
Depends. Great for a Dairy Milk, not so good for a Toffee Crisp or an Aero.
We never really die.

Bolt-01

on a personal level I managed to complete an entire page of pencils and inks. And it is a 'good' page, too. Compared to the year it has taken me to pencil five pages this is an achievement of betelgeusian proportions. The page has now been scanned and sent to the editor for approval before I letter.

Devons Daddy

BECAUSE ITS 1st DECEMBER the Advent calendar starts today!!!!!

thats DROKKING FANTASTIC.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Cyberleader2000

I just read this chain post off face book that a fue of my friends have been posting

QuoteDear Tech Support Team,

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 5.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child-processes that took up a lot of space and valuable resources.

In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activities. Applications such as BachelorNights 10.3 , PlayBall 5.0 , BeerWithBuddies 7.5, and Outings 3.6 no longer run, crashing the system whenever selected.

I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications. I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 5.0 , but the 'uninstall' doesn't work on Wife 1.0 .

Please help!

Thanks,

"A Troubled User"

REPLY: Dear Troubled User,
This is a very common problem that people complain about.

Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 5.0 to Wife 1.0 , thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING!!!

It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 5.0 . It is impossible to uninstall, or purge the program files from the system once installed. You cannot go back to Girlfriend 5.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed not to allow this. (Look in your Wife 1.0 Manual under Warnings-Alimony-Child Support).
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

mogzilla

...'cos we have our puppy!!!!!!!!!!!! (pictures to follow when i remember a password)

Merlin the 8 week old griffon pug cross the drive home didnt bother him at all even though we missed our junction and had a little detour round east lancashire hes now panned out after playing all afternoon and even kicked mini off his cushion....

i also now have to wear slippers in the house for the puddles..

TordelBack

Excellent news Mogzilla!  Keep us appraised of cuteness related incidents!

In similarly cheery mode, we got our Christmas tree today, which unlike Mogz's puppy is just for Christmas.  (Or maybe until July, when I get eventually round to chopping its dessicated corpse up and getting it out of the garden (Our tree, not Mogz's puppy)).   

I love having a Christmas tree, next best thing about the whole seasonal business after Stephen's Day leftovers, Bad Santa and the Chrimbo prog.  Best of all we paid for it entirely from recycling old clothes (€1 a kilo!).  Piney smelling arsomness rules the day.

Now all we have to deal with is our most recent kitten's intensely climby reaction to it...

vzzbux

The wife has took the kids to see friends in Coventry today and they both insisted on taking last weeks and this weeks prog with them to read for the journey.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

johnnystress

Because my friend's mother might live to see Christmas and beyond!
It meant emailing every politician and every media outlet to get this result (she's going to be on the 6-1 news shortly). No one should have to go to such lengths to beg for medication.

But...result!

http://www.rte.ie/news/2011/1206/haydena.html

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!