Main Menu

Really useful Prog storage

Started by TruthWarr, 04 October, 2021, 11:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruthWarr

Hello. Long time lurker, first time poster here.

So basically, I've come into a serious amount of progs and megs, like everything from years 1987 to 2017. I've learned that Progs and Megs sizing tend to be a little awkward compared to other comics.

Anyway, I'm looking at various storage solutions and I'm looking at the 'Really Useful boxes' but I'm not sure, if any of these will store the progs upright, bagged and boarded.

Please see the range https://www.reallyusefulproducts.co.uk/uk/html/onlineshop/fullrange_rub.php and advise which boxes would be suitable.

I bought a few of those cardboard short boxes, but grud, they are dull and ugly looking.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

sheridan

I did ask a similar question some time ago - my main criteria being that they were plastic boxes so that the progs would be protected from the damp.  Unfortunately the only response I got was to buy cardboard boxes (guess the responder didn't know that cardboard isn't waterproof!)

Anyway - I've had my eye on that range so would like to see if any are recommended.

rogue69

I have usedthe metal box files to store my comics over the years, so i would suggest the file types they have, but you might have to store them on their sides

Colin YNWA

Yeah the examples of plastic boxes I've seen photos of seem to not stack them standing, rather lying flat. From a quick look - but no actualy knowledge I think the record one might be closet, but that would have room at the sides you'd imagine?