Main Menu

NEW GRAPHIC NOVELS FOR 2010

Started by strontium71, 18 February, 2010, 02:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gert1033

Very cool-I went a little crazy yesterday and found, at least in my mind, a small goldmine I didn't realize existed-many 2000 AD TPB's used on Amazon (US).  Why I thought those wouldn't be there in any quantity I don't know, but got some good deals (Atavar, Leatherjack, Leviathan, Caballistics, Asylum and Shakara)Anyway, I held off on ABC Warriors, as I'd like to do what I can to support these American releases.

OK, off to pat myself on the back now.

The Adventurer

Very interesting news about the Simon and Schuster deal. It makes this Yank very excited. But a tad worried as well. First of all, format needs to stay the same (which, doesn't seem to be a worry if I'm eyeballing that ABC Warriors listing right. *wipes sweat from his brow*)

But the most important thing...

Quote from: Grant Goggans on 02 March, 2010, 11:18:02 PM
So, listen, about the spines of these American graphic novels...

Actually, it just occurred to me... having already bought the DC/Rebellion edition of Megnificent Seven, a book whose content I already own in three places, I couldn't justify spending $25 on the second edition, just to get a matching spine with books 3-6 and the bonus inclusion of the Kevin O'Neill intro and outro pages, nice and appreciated as those were.

But a third edition, with the intro/outro AND "Red Planet Blues" in color... AND a spine that matches the books on my shelf... that, I might have to buy.   ;)

SPINES The Spines must match the current UK tradedress. PLEASE. PLEASE FOR MY SANITY.

Spine-chat, the best chat.

But seriously, horray for lower priced 2000AD trades in the US. Importing was going to kill me if I ever got enough money together to actually buy anything.

Is This an accurate list of what will becoming out in the next year in the US?

Because, those are great prices, and there are a bunch of books I have not been able to get my hands on before. But what exactly does 'Mega-City Masters' cover?

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

mogzilla

harry 20? meltdown man? could we possibly see a return to armageddon?