Main Menu

Jikan Noon

Started by Daveycandlish, 06 February, 2011, 09:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daveycandlish

Two episodes in one week? I'm spoiling you!
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Daveycandlish

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Van Dom

Just catching up on the last few episodes of this - great work all around lads. Looking forward to this one being collected.
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Daveycandlish

Greg M.

Daveycandlish

locustsofdeath!

Shame this hasn't gotten more notice - your work on this is really very good, Davey. Last episode due any day now, and then...Jikan Leviathan!!!

El Chivo

Yeh this is great! Wonder where they'll end up?

Chi

Daveycandlish

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you... the finale!

Hope you've enjoyed it - Jikan will return next year in a new webstory, Leviathan.

Greg M.

A cracking yarn from start to finish, with some great panels from Davey, some rip-roaring adventure (and covert smut) from locusts, and lots of lovely lettery goodness from Mr. Campbell. Encore, gentlemen, encore!

El Chivo

Quality stuff, guys!

Chi

Van Dom

Yeh that was great guys.
Davey I think this has been some of your best work ever, if you dont mind me saying so.
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

flip-r mk2

Brilliant as usual boys, can't wait for Jikan Leviathan.

filip
It's all right, that's in every contract.
That's what they call a sanity clause.
You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

http://flip-r.deviantart.com/

http://forflipssake.blogspot.com

http://weeklythemedartblog.blogspot.com/

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana

The Legendary Shark

Excellent stuff. Well done all 'round!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Daveycandlish

Thanks for the kind words chaps!

And don't forget that this will be collected in Book Two of the Jikan Chronicles

Out in the New Year!