Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Never put anything larger than a pirate in your ear
You may quote me on that.

Professor Bear

On first dates, never put anything in a girl that isn't a hot dinner.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Professor Bear on 22 December, 2012, 07:09:01 PM
On first dates, never put anything in a girl that isn't a hot dinner.
You could giver her...the sausage.

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Goaty

TordelBack

The kids are avidly watching Swan Lake on the telly this morning.  What the hell?  And no, it's not the one with the bear in the little car.

My mother just exclaimed 'That's a lot of goaling!' when she saw the football scores. Where many would mock her lack of football parlance knowledge, I think it's a splendid turn of phrase, much better than the banal drivel you normally get from the likes of Mark Lawrenson.

Spikes

Just read issue 7 of Nostalgia Magazine, it was OK but i thought issue 6 was better.

COMMANDO FORCES

It's Christmas Eve, not that you lot care, as you are all asleep. I was too, until I woke up a few drokkin' minutes ago. May have to pop down stairs and watch some telly now!

shaolin_monkey

I've been awake since 3am too. No idea why - just woke up. I might as well get up and have some breakfast.

SmallBlueThing

Some of us are working- unlike you shower of lazy shites. "ooh, i hath awoken and must flounce downstairs to see if santa hath brung me any early gifts for my conservatory of dredd. But first, where art mine fluffy slippers and silken gown? I couldnt possibly go to work on today of all days, it may mess up my beard and i might miss the postie, delivering yet more last-minute tat." That's you, that is Burdis.

SBT

COMMANDO FORCES

All correct except for one detail, as you jolly well know! If I ain't in my uniform, I flounce around the house naked. Yes I have seen you sat down the bottom of the garden watching me and that's why I always drop something on the floor ;)

SmallBlueThing

Oh, that reminds me- still have to make TINY COCKTAIL SAUSAGES.

And a fucking massive wobbly pink blancmange (your knob and your arse, do you see?)

SBT

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.