Main Menu

AAIIEEE!!!

Started by Daveycandlish, 19 October, 2012, 07:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daveycandlish

Twelve more days to Halloween, Halloween, Halloween.
Twelve more days to Halloween, AAIIEEE!!! is coming...

Edited by Locustsofdeath and daveycandlish, and inspired by our love of the childhood comics SCREAM and TOMB OF DRACULA, we bring together a brand new horror anthology comic...
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Daveycandlish

Ten more days to Halloween, Halloween, Halloween.
Ten more days to Halloween
AAIIEEE!!! is coming...

http://downthetubescomics.blogspot.com/2012/10/aaiieee-it-new-horror-comic-from-dave.html?spref=bl
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

maryanddavid

Nice cover Dave and matt, nice to see the interview made the cover :thumbsup:

IAMTHESYSTEM

Filth like this is destroying our society!

Thank God.

Lovely cover.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

NapalmKev

Quote from: Daveycandlish on 21 October, 2012, 08:39:41 AM

I like Horror, and I'm looking forward to 'Aieeee' but every time I hear that 'Halloween' song it reminds me of that absolute 'Pigs Arse' of a film-Halloween 3.

Good luck with the comic, I await with interest!

Cheers  :)
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Bolt-01

Interesting choice of release, are you not getting any printedfor sale?

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: NapalmKev on 21 October, 2012, 12:18:39 PM
Quote from: Daveycandlish on 21 October, 2012, 08:39:41 AM

I like Horror, and I'm looking forward to 'Aieeee' but every time I hear that 'Halloween' song it reminds me of that absolute 'Pigs Arse' of a film-Halloween 3.
Good luck with the comic, I await with interest!

Cheers  :)
I should thump you for that!!!

But that aside, AAIIEEE look's interesting, i'll have to keep one eye open on this.

Daveycandlish

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 22 October, 2012, 02:52:00 PM

I will be getting some printed up and selling them via paypal for those who prefer to go through me rather than lulu.com - details to be released soon! Just keep an eye on this thread (or indeed the facebook page)

Daveycandlish

Eight more days to Halloween, Halloween, Halloween
Eight more days to Halloween
AAIIEEE!!! is coming

There's something under the bed in Stories, by Ryan Tandy and Tom Newell

SKD

Ooooh! I like the look of that. :thumbsup:

Stew.

Daveycandlish

Cheers Stew :)

Everyone sing along now...
Five more days to Halloween, Halloween, Halloween
Five more days to Halloween
AAIIEEE!!! is coming

The Anti-Social Network by Tim West and Davey Candlish

Daveycandlish

Four more days to Halloween, Halloween, Halloween
Four more days to Halloween
AAIIEEE!!! is coming...

Waking the Undead by Dave Roberts and Dan Bell

Proudhuff

Quote from: Daveycandlish on 22 October, 2012, 07:30:47 PM
Quote from: Bolt-01 on 22 October, 2012, 02:52:00 PM

I will be getting some printed up and selling them via paypal for those who prefer to go through me rather than lulu.com - details to be released soon! Just keep an eye on this thread (or indeed the facebook page)

I'd like one o them, let us non facebook huggers know when eh?

How long to go?  ;)
DDT did a job on me

Daveycandlish

Three more days to Halloween, Halloween, Halloween
Three more days to Halloween
AAIIEEE!!! is coming...

The Timeless Game by Blas Bigatti and Dave Snell