Main Menu

Outlaw v Rage - Bolt-01 Cup - SEMI-FINAL 1

Started by Colin YNWA, 12 October, 2021, 06:23:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buttonman

Colin YNWA

Only a day to go here and I have to be honest this isn't going the way I was expected ... well maybe it is BUT its much closer than I thought it would be and there is plenty of opportunity for a last minute swing. If you fancy voting now is the time to do it and I will count up in the morning and announce a result...maybe a surprise one...

Southstreeter

Rage because I forgot to reread Outlaw and can't fairly vote for it!

Leigh S

But by that measure, cna you fairly vote against it?

Huey2

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Well this one settled down towards the end but for a while there, man it looked like it was going to be close. I mean it looked like we might get what I would think of as a BIG surprise... but in the end. There is no denying that Outlaw has been a massively popular in this vote and holds a place in folks hearts and in the mythos of Johnny Alpha.

In the end though sanity (ahem well I couldn't vote so I'll let biases ourt here!) returned and

Rage

Got this one and got the place in the final I always thought it would. Join us tomorrow when we learn if my other predicted finalist makes it as well... its looking shaky!

The Bissler

Damn, I also missed this one too! Outlaw was my favourite, but I can totally understand why Rage proved more popular! Both are pure class!