Main Menu

The 2000AD Messageboard Advent Calendar, 2021 edition - The Comments Thread

Started by sheridan, 01 December, 2021, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Yeah AlexF I'm loving your write up. I strongly agree that the end of year bumper Prog needs to be about so much more than just the thrills and love the inclusion of all the other stuff. It also allows you more wiggle room in the scoring with how right each Prog feels.

Can't wait to see how this lands.

AlexF

Thanks guys! I can assure you all that you're going to bump into plenty of surprises anger consternation incorrect opinions along the way

Rogue Judge

Awesome, thanks for putting together the Message board advent calendar! It was one of my favorite things about the forum when I joined those few years back with amazing contributions from Pete, Sheridan, Andy, Filippo, Shark, Colin, Alex, Frank and a bunch of other talented artists and writers. Good times! I'll definitely contribute something...

von Boom

Amazing work as usual. I'm always impressed by the talent around here. Maybe I shouldn't be given how great this corner of the internet is.

pauljholden

Can I just post something up into the thread? Am I allowed to do that?

JayzusB.Christ

Given that you're an actual art droid, I'm voting for the rules to be bent a bit here - but it's not really my call.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

pauljholden

I think I've done so in years past, but it's been a while and maybe the previous rules were different (was there not a thread, once where people would just post 2000ad related christmas stuff - alongside whatever was organised? or was that just my imagination?)

pauljholden

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Absolutely wonderful - thank you so much for posting that PJ its just brilliant!

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

The Legendary Shark

Wonderful stuff from everyone so far. Given the year we've all had, we need such scrotnigness. I will try to get a short story or something together soon.

Christmassy love to you all xx.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Colin YNWA

Funt Solo

Mini-Solo (9) loved Norbert the Green Nosed Reindeer!

She chortled heartily, and wandered off singing it and chortling some more.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Trooper McFad

Quote from: Funt Solo on 15 December, 2021, 05:31:06 PM
Mini-Solo (9) loved Norbert the Green Nosed Reindeer!

She chortled heartily, and wandered off singing it and chortling some more.

Not the only one chuckling away after listening 😂😂😂
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!