2000 AD > Announcements

Strontium Dog Search and Destroy 2 - The 2000 AD Years - coming Feb 2023

(1/3) > >>

Dash Decent:
Strontium Dog Search and Destroy 2 - The 2000 AD Years - 2nd February 2023

Strontium Dog Search and Destroy - The 2000 AD Years 1, collects the earliest SD strips to appear in 2000 AD after the sci-fi comic it originally appeared in, Starlord, was merged with the 'galaxy's greatest comic!'

Co-created by John Wagner and Carlos Ezquerra, the team behind Judge Dredd, this collection includes the beautifully-coloured spreads that appeared in the original 2000 AD run and includes the classic Strontium Dog story, Portrait Of A Mutant. This pivotal tale explored Johnny Alpha's past and introduced such memorable characters as the knobbly-headed Middenface McNulty and the Torso from Newcastle.

Max Headroom:
Do we know if there will be a limited Webshop edition for this as there was for the first Starlord one?

Dash Decent:
I expect there will be.

Max Headroom:
Now confirmed and ordered by me - Webshop exclusive Strontium Dog book 2. I'm in for the long haul. Just hope that all the bonus stories are included along the way.

Trooper McFad:

--- Quote from: Max Headroom on 16 November, 2022, 08:13:48 PM ---Now confirmed and ordered by me - Webshop exclusive Strontium Dog book 2. I'm in for the long haul. Just hope that all the bonus stories are included along the way.

--- End quote ---

Agreed if it continues with the quality of the remastered “Search & Destroy” volume (and being a web shop exclusive) I’ll have to fork out every time they launch one. I’d settled for 1 a year but if they plan to do the complete run up to the Final Solution by my count that could be around another 8 years!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version