Main Menu

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Angelic vs. Judge Death Round 2 Heat 110

Started by Colin YNWA, 20 April, 2022, 06:38:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link Prime

Colin YNWA

While its not really a proper derby (ones a comin'... next Round) it has the real battle and fight of one and it a crackin' tie. I have literally no idea which way this is going from a quick eye scan and so last day votes today may well decide it.

Huey2

JayzusB.Christ

The first Frazer Irving Death was absolutely brilliant, but the second wasn't.

Think Angelic wins here by a whisker.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

I often say final day votes can change thing and look what happened here. Judge Death turned it from being narrow win to taking the lead but then that final vote before the deadline meant that Angelic pulled back level after a tie that was neck and neck all the way through. Its been thrilling but in the end it comes down to the penalty shutout og my casting vote and this one is tough.

Ultimately it comes down to this. Judge Death returns to his grim early best in My Name is Death reminding us what a horror he is. BUT then he flips straightback to patomine villain and the whole thing falls apart after that. While Angelic is a fascinating reimagining from start to finish and so on that basis

Angelic

will join the family of Round 3 thrills.