Main Menu

The Progmuda Triangle

Started by Tjm86, 21 September, 2019, 07:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

X-mas and election seem likely candidates. As Indigoprime said even The Phoenix which you used to be able to set your clock by (assuming your clock  only needs to inform you it Friday) has been slipping the last few weeks.

IndigoPrime

As if to prove that particular point, mini-IP's Phoenix just arrived. So that's a late delivery (gone 2pm, when our mail is usually here around 10) two days after the comic is supposed to arrive. No 2000 AD as yet, obv.

Leigh S

no prog here - it might be exacerbated by Xmas, but it has been going on months now - no offical word from Tharg?  A simple "not us Guvnor" would suffice.

Bolt-01

No prog, but joy of joys my subs pin arrived!

And a 'luvverley' thing it is, too!

Thanks Tharg.

IndigoPrime

Prog and sub Poster Prog rocked up today here in not-at-all-sunny Hampshire.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 10 December, 2019, 08:04:25 AM
No prog, but joy of joys my subs pin arrived!

And a 'luvverley' thing it is, too!

Thanks Tharg.

Yeah its really nice isn't it. Much chunkier than expected. The question remains do I replace the Concrete pin I currently have on my beanie (funnily enough I think bought off Bolt-01) with it???

Anyway Prog has landed in windsweep Sheffield.

Bolt-01

Prog last night, too. Need to do a re-read on deadworld methinks. This was the first episode where I was genuinely lost as to some of the events.

Colin - glad to hear you still have the pin! My subs pin has joined my cork board with all my others on display.

IndigoPrime

I've no idea what's going on in Deadworld now. It seems packed full of ideas, but who was infiltrating/possessing what has somehow eluded me.

Hope was great. I regret not buying the trade when it was on sale now.

Proudhuff

Nothing at HuffMasion, but I wasn't home last night and the trains are off, so it maybe some time before I find out if my prog 'n' pin's arrived... :o
DDT did a job on me

Pyroxian

My prog arrived on Monday, and the pin arrived yesterday :)

Leigh S

Prog arrived today, after I had read it in Smiths (totally fair!)

This has been on going since late August/Early September, so I don't buy the idea it is just Christmas or the Election messing us about - and Tharg still hasn't commented which I find a bit odd - didn't we all get a ridiculousoly over generous money off voucher when this happened just one week - this has been going on 12.  Not that I am angling for any sort of voucher mind (didn't/haven't spent the last one), but I would prefer Tharg to tell us that he is not to blame as a starter for seeing if there is ever going to be a resolution or if this is the new norm

Dandontdare

The discount was a one-off because the cock-up happened with their warehouse/distribution - most of the year, the prog goes out from the warehouses the same time as it always did, but the Royal Mail is just getting progressively shitter.

Proudhuff

Prog and Pin turned up yesterday...In Tharg we trust!
DDT did a job on me

Leigh S

Yeah, which is why I am presumming this is the Royal Mail, though it would be nice to have confirmation that Tharg is at least prodding the post Droids to see what is up, given it doesn't seem to be resolving on its own?

Quote from: Dandontdare on 11 December, 2019, 07:09:28 PM
The discount was a one-off because the cock-up happened with their warehouse/distribution - most of the year, the prog goes out from the warehouses the same time as it always did, but the Royal Mail is just getting progressively shitter.

IndigoPrime

Mini-G currently in a strop and "sad" because her Phoenix didn't arrive today. I really hope this Royal Mail mess all goes away after the holidays.