Main Menu

Judge Dredd: The Cursed Earth Uncensored (Hardcover)

Started by JOE SOAP, 29 October, 2015, 09:33:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CalHab

Quote from: AlexF on 15 July, 2016, 07:12:08 AM
Got my copy of the regular edition yesterday and it is a thing of beauty for sure. However, my cover seems to have been stuck on upside down - anyone else had this happen?

Given that the book has sold out I don't think there's anything I can do about it, and to be honest it doesn't prevent me from reading the book so who cares, it's just a curiosity.

Sure does make me yearn for some more early Dredd reprints with the colour centre spreads, though!

You must have got one of the Australian print run.

Link Prime

Quote from: Molch-R on 15 July, 2016, 02:21:49 PM
Quote from: Link Prime on 15 July, 2016, 12:02:16 PM
Out of curiosity- what was the total print run?

"Not enough to satisify the unprecendented demand," said a spokesman.

;)

Ha, well played Molch!

Geoff

When the book didn't arrive today, I really thought the Thrill Suckers had won....

But with the help of Denise and the good people at DHL I have discovered that it was sent to my old home address and it is sitting in the local DHL Service Point and is available for collection in time for tomorrow!

It's not in my grubby mitts yet but I'm hopeful..   

Geoff

IndigoPrime

Quote from: Molch-R on 15 July, 2016, 11:47:25 AMThere are fewer than 20 copies left on Amazon
And who I notice have hiked the price back up accordingly. Sneaky wee buggers, as ever. (The book was 17 quid yesterday; back up to full RRP today, although Amazon's oddly displaying the RRP here was a weird price slightly above 25 quid.)

vark

Received mine today in France, #173. Can't wait to have the poster in hands.
The book is no longer listed in the webshop today, is this normal? I had kept the link to the corresponding page, and now this page is blank.

Fungus

Yep, noticed the price hike and decided against today. Have enough copies of The Cursed Earth.

Mattofthespurs

Quote from: Fungus on 15 July, 2016, 09:09:04 PM
Yep, noticed the price hike and decided against today. Have enough copies of The Cursed Earth.

I had only one complete, uncensored version until today. And that was printed on, let's be kind, questionable paper. I feel now my collection is complete.

Dash Decent

Quote from: CalHab on 15 July, 2016, 02:37:33 PM
Got my copy of the regular edition yesterday and it is a thing of beauty for sure. However, my cover seems to have been stuck on upside down - anyone else had this happen?

Given that the book has sold out I don't think there's anything I can do about it, and to be honest it doesn't prevent me from reading the book so who cares, it's just a curiosity.

Sure does make me yearn for some more early Dredd reprints with the colour centre spreads, though!

You must have got one of the Australian print run.

Yeah... You know that stuff called upside down cake?  Here in Oz we just call it cake.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

sheridan

The person next to me in the queue at Gosh! today had one like that (as I saw while Mick was signing it).

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Swerty

Steve Green

Quote from: Swerty on 17 July, 2016, 07:55:14 PM
Anyone got any pictures of the signing.

Have a look on the events thread, there are some there.

Cheers

Steve