Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

That's a bit of a pisser johnny - the dole eh? The hours are great, but the pay's shite as I used to say when I was signing on.

And Supersurfer wins for bringing Modern Toss into it. Bravo sir!

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

worldshown

exilewood

You broke the law, creep!

SmallBlueThing

Quote from: worldshown on 01 April, 2011, 05:54:54 PM

Bummer. But Superglue is your friend! You can rebuild him!

SBT

vzzbux

That happened to me a few years ago but was replaced come the next years sub's. Don't use it now.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: vzzbux on 01 April, 2011, 06:03:52 PM
That happened to me a few years ago but was replaced come the next years sub's. Don't use it now.

V

Yup- we lost the handle off the first one and the replacement just sits on the shelf.

Still, terrible news, worldshown.

Proudhuff

an explosion of thrill power? that LCD just wasn't up to the job
DDT did a job on me

Dandontdare

I have a 2nd subscription mug stashed away in it's polystyrene, in anticipation for the day that this inevitable tragedy strikes my Primary Dredd Mug.

But I feel for you dude.

Colin Zeal

Notices of redundancy went out today. Unless something drastic happens then I'll be out of here at the end of June. It really spugs as things have been ropey here for a while in terms of lack of funding, but less than a month ago we were told that we would be ok until September. not great, but still a far way off and at least I could have enjoyed the summer first.

TordelBack

Quote from: Colin Zeal on 04 April, 2011, 04:31:14 PM
Notices of redundancy went out today. Unless something drastic happens then I'll be out of here at the end of June. It really spugs as things have been ropey here for a while in terms of lack of funding, but less than a month ago we were told that we would be ok until September. not great, but still a far way off and at least I could have enjoyed the summer first.

That's a pain in the neck Colin.  Is suppose at least it's a reasonable amount of notice.

Hoagy

I know world coverage is important but it would be nice if our information on the ongoing cuts could be updated in an orderly non-sensationalised fashion. However boring that may be. Not to scaremonger, just to inform, on a day to day basis, the affects and how they are going through. All, I'm getting is Libya, Libya, Libya, Japan, Murder, Some good news from Croydon and the weather. Is this not as important and affecting?
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Kerrin

Quote from: Colin Zeal on 04 April, 2011, 04:31:14 PM

Shit news Colin. I hope you can sort something else out swiftly (or not have to leave after all).

I've dug out a wedge of progs for you, so that'll cheer you up a bit hopefully mate.

COMMANDO FORCES

Sorry to hear that Colin but lets hope you find something soon, so you can walk straight into another job!

SmallBlueThing

Yeah, that's very shit. Hope you either don't have to go, or walk into something far, far better immediately.

SBT

Colin Zeal

Cheers for the kind words folks. There's a chance I could stay here, but everything's up in the air so best if I plan to end up somewhere else.

Thanks for the progs Kerrin. they will definitely help cheer me up.