Main Menu

Star Wars Figures

Started by Cyberleader2000, 28 May, 2012, 08:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyberleader2000

These turned up in the donachions in the British heart foundachion today the manager asked me if I knew how much they are worth star wars not being my speciality I thought why not ask on here. There still mint and sealed.

Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

TordelBack

GBP£5-£10 for the one at the top right, if it's in good nick (you'd have had to pay a scalper about £20 for it this week 13 years ago - they were like golddust!), maybe £3-£5 for the others. Call it £15-£20 for the four. 

Link Prime

Do you collect em Tordleback?
I've got a stash somewhere...all those released in the late 90's, still boxed.
Any worth digging up? I've got a pretty cool sculpt Boba Fett somewhere, that Princess Leia that was hard to get at the time, and all those 'Shadows of the Empire' ones too.

TordelBack

I used to Link, now I just feel ill thinking about all the money I wasted on plastic crack.  And simultaneously desperately wanting each and every one I haven't got.  Particularly the current exquisite high-spec ones in imitation Kenner packaging.  Luuucaaaaassssssss!

The market's on a downer at the moment, I'd hold on to 'em until the next upswing (Episode 7 is probably still 10 years off, when the Clone Wars kids will be in their 20's and the Prequel kids in their 30's).

Link Prime

They shall therefore remain sealed in their Woodies DIY 'encasement of preservation'.
Who knows, the way things are going on the Emerald Isle, they may just have to be sold off to pay the bills before the next nostalgia upswing by those future kidults!

vzzbux

This is my only comment on this thread.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.