Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie boy

Quote from: M.I.K. on 12 June, 2013, 04:29:22 AM
moths love the taste of fire so much that it is not uncommon for them to eat to excess. It is this terrible habit, and not the flame itself, which frequently results in the moth's death.
I can believe this. I can believe moths are products of the burning Hell religions can warn us about and they like the fire here because it reminds them of home... Really can't stand them! If a wasp comes into the home, I roll up a newspaper or magazine to kill it before the same cat foolishly goes for it (so much for the colours of a wasp being to deter such attacks). If there's a moth in the home, I tend to get the cat; especially if the moth does that graceless dive into the air they do that looks so horrible to me.

TordelBack

Sideshow Bob

Nope, not freaked out by Moths at all...although I do really like the idea that they eat fire though !!...and that they are made from silver 'dust'.. :lol:

While having a healthy 'respect' for heights.....I get that weird feeling in the pit of my stomach when looking over the edge...what really freaks me out is ...

Clowns.....   Ever since I was a kid,  and not helped by reading It by Stephen King when I was younger....Anyone else have a 'favourite'  freak out thing ??
" This is absolutely NO PLACE for a lover of Food, Fine Wine and the Librettos of RODGERS and HAMMERSTEIN "......Devlin Waugh.

My Comic Art Fans Gallery :  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=91890

Proudhuff

The Church of Simptology has clowns and look what happened to them...

what did happen to them post that big shark landing in the Black Adlantic?

Come to think of it what happened to that cityiszed shark now its landed in the Black adlantic?

Come to think of it what happened to Dirty Frank, The simping Detective post DoC?
DDT did a job on me

Spikes

Answers to all these questions -and more! will be revealed, Earthlet, in next week's super soaraway 2000ad..

Goaty

Will there be Judges at the Glastonbury?

Spikes

Dear Grud no! Status Quo have made a movie....

Hawkmumbler

von Boom

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

Satanist

Why is it ok to murder, dismember, cook and eat an animal but as soon as you try and make love to one people go nuts?
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

M.I.K.

It spoils the taste?

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Satanist on 15 June, 2013, 02:05:23 AM
Why is it ok to murder, dismember, cook and eat an animal but as soon as you try and make love to one people go nuts?
Because thats not how evolution works. And anything npt described by Darwin or vagiely described is the work of Beelzebub!

Sideshow Bob

Why does the heat setting dial on my toaster go up to 10.........When if you put ordinary bread in at 4,  it turns into charcoal..... and if you put frozen bread in at 6,  it also comes out as charcoal....
WTF do you need a setting range up to 10 for  ??!!... >:(
" This is absolutely NO PLACE for a lover of Food, Fine Wine and the Librettos of RODGERS and HAMMERSTEIN "......Devlin Waugh.

My Comic Art Fans Gallery :  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=91890

The Doctor Alt 8

Yeah, EVERYBODY KNOWS... it should go up to eleven... :D