Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesC

Quote from: vzzbux on 19 August, 2013, 09:13:14 PM
There are a number of these plaques between Caister and Yarmouth.
According to EON Cardboard Milk/Juice containers are bad for the environment and wind turbines help reduce the damage.

V

Doh! Carton Dioxide :lol:

Do you live near Yarmouth then Vzzbux? That's where I'm from.

vzzbux

No, went on holiday there.
You would have thought they had spell check or even a proof reader.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Doctor Alt 8

Will someone please find a solution to being pestered by charity collectors who don;t understand the simple English phrase "We don't HAVE any money to donate!"

Proudhuff

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 20 August, 2013, 01:33:33 AM
Will someone please find a solution to being pestered by charity collectors who don;t understand the simple English phrase "We don't HAVE any money to donate!"

Try a shorter anglo-saxon version
DDT did a job on me

shaolin_monkey

So my squad and I took down a Nibblesnarf last night.  Which was nice.

TordelBack

Quote from: sauchie on 19 August, 2013, 09:48:50 PM
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2006/aug/31/news.politicsandthemedia

No no, you're quite okay, you weren't libelling me.  I really am so old that I had to be reminded of All Saint's combat trousers.  Even the ones simply hanging off that Melanie Blatt. 

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 19 August, 2013, 10:56:49 AM
So some friends of mine went paintballing, or ballpainting whatever you want to call it. There's this picture of all them sitting in a bunker and I notice, fairly quickly, that one of them is in full Nazi soldier gear.

...just him. No one else is dressed as anything, let alone Nazis.

No one's commented on the picture, no one's liked it and I wonder if they went the whole day just ignoring him. And then I wonder if they even knew him - if he was just there already dressed as a Nazi.

Time travelling shenanigans I'll warrant. Probably best not to ask too many questions, what with the universe ending paradoxes and whatnot.
You may quote me on that.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Mister Pops on 20 August, 2013, 03:13:51 PM
Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 19 August, 2013, 10:56:49 AM
So some friends of mine went paintballing, or ballpainting whatever you want to call it. There's this picture of all them sitting in a bunker and I notice, fairly quickly, that one of them is in full Nazi soldier gear.

...just him. No one else is dressed as anything, let alone Nazis.

No one's commented on the picture, no one's liked it and I wonder if they went the whole day just ignoring him. And then I wonder if they even knew him - if he was just there already dressed as a Nazi.

Time travelling shenanigans I'll warrant. Probably best not to ask too many questions, what with the universe ending paradoxes and whatnot.

might have been a zombie or a vampire, travelling in one of the Nazi UFos, saw that on the History channel.
DDT did a job on me

von Boom

Some fantastic Dune artwork over at Omni Reboot.

http://omnireboot.com/archives/dune/

COMMANDO FORCES

I met someone today and punched her lights out :lol:

von Boom

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 20 August, 2013, 08:31:40 PM
I met someone today and punched her lights out :lol:

In town to get close to One Direction I see. :)

Goaty

von Boom

Best watch your step then.

TordelBack

Turns out the new spreaders were too long and swept too far forward, plus our rake was way too little, combining to kill pointing and upwind speed.  Who knew.