Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

According to The One Show, anthropology hottie Professor Alice Roberts is only ten minutes walk away from my house right now.

8-Ball

Speaking of hotties, am I alone (or just sick) in finding the otherwise vile she-devil Rebekah Brooks the teensiest bit attractive? God help me. >:D
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

Goaty

Quote from: 8-Ball on 25 June, 2014, 11:01:00 PM
Speaking of hotties, am I alone (or just sick) in finding the otherwise vile she-devil Rebekah Brooks the teensiest bit attractive? God help me. >:D

Fungus

Quote from: sauchie on 25 June, 2014, 07:28:53 PM

According to The One Show, anthropology hottie Professor Alice Roberts is only ten minutes walk away from my house right now.

This reads like a pre-emptive alibi.

Satanist

Quote from: sauchie on 25 June, 2014, 06:17:02 PM

What is it with Suarez and biting? How many folk have you ever bitten? This idiot's on strike number three.

If he was a 3 year old at nursery school they would be sitting down with his parents right about now.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Tombo

Quote from: 8-Ball on 25 June, 2014, 11:01:00 PM

No, no you're not alone in thinking that.  The idea of copping off with an attractive, powerful but ultimately evil and corrupting women does appeal to me as well, especially if she's wearing a tailored business suit.

Goaty

All 11 Tomb Raiders in one room.

The Doctor Alt 8

The Doctor Alt 8

What is it with Suarez and biting? How many folk have you ever bitten? This idiot's on strike number three.

von Boom

Fungus

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 26 June, 2014, 04:15:15 PM

#hatingtwitter

The Doctor Alt 8

GOOD NEWS BOYS!

Booze Doesn't Kill Brain Cells

Myth: Alcohol kills brain cells. Now, to qualify that title, pure alcohol will absolutely kill brain cells and many other types of cells, which is why it is used as a disinfectant. However, recent research has shown that the quantity of alcohol you could possibly take in, without killing yourself, does not introduce enough alcohol into your bloodstream to kill brain cells.

This was proven by a study by Grethe Jensen and co. (1993), who meticulously counted neurons in matched samples of non-alcoholics and alcoholics. What they found was that there was no real difference in the density or overall number of neurons between the two groups.

von Boom

Things seem to have taken a turn at Glastonbury.

M.I.K.

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 27 June, 2014, 05:14:23 PMBooze Doesn't Kill Brain Cells

It can, however, mess neurons up something terrible by damaging the ends of them.

Bubba Zebill

Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105