Where's that from, Butch?
Didn't know Flint has done any Batman.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Link Prime on 07 September, 2015, 12:26:46 PM
Quote from: Butch on 06 September, 2015, 10:07:45 PM

CAN I BAT YOU, PLEASE?

Where's that from, Butch?
Didn't know Flint has done any Batman.

He posted it on his Facebook page last night.

Link Prime

Cheers Richmond.
Hopefully only a fleeting glimpse into a horrifying parallel dimension wherein 2000AD's greatest modern artist is lured stateside.

JayzusB.Christ

Feck. I hope we don't lose the Flintmonster.

It's great, though, isn't it?  He does a better job of the aged, Clintish Dark Knight than DK2 did, though that's not saying much...
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Frank

Sometimes I dream I'm being chased down an endless maze of dark corridors by a formless, savage terror that's always just out of sight. As I feel its hot breath on my back and it reaches to drag me into its maw, my feet seem to melt and stick to the ground beneath, turning each achingly slow step forward into two steps back towards the terrifying thing behind me.

A strange calm settles upon me as I resign myself to my fate, but then I notice a restaurant window to my left and see Dan DiDio laughing as he passes an enormous cheque to a delighted Henry Flint - and that's when I wake up, screaming.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Mick Foley is making an appearance in Belfast tonight. I would love to be a fly on the wall for a conversation between himself and Jackie Chan while they compare battle scars.
You may quote me on that.

von Boom

Link Prime

The Legendary Shark

Lying on the bunk in my hut, radiator on, listening to the Last Night of the Proms over my digital radio and reading Voltaire's Candide on my Blackberry. Surely this is the best of all possible worlds...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

Old publicity pic of Brendan Gleeson, Hugo Weaving and Daniel Craig in student production of Three Men in a Boat.

;)

sheridan

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 12 September, 2015, 07:34:41 PM
Lying on the bunk in my hut, radiator on, listening to the Last Night of the Proms over my digital radio and reading Voltaire's Candide on my Blackberry. Surely this is the best of all possible worlds...

I have a Blackberry and have read Candide.  Wouldn't want to read the latter on the former though (or any sizeable amount of text on any handheld device - don't know how commuters manage it).

Tombo

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 12 September, 2015, 07:34:41 PM

Does Mrs Radiator know you've borrowed her husband  :P

Dandontdare

Glad you've got a roof over your head sharky!

but remember - il faut cultiver notre jardin!

The Legendary Shark

Grrrr... I had to Google that, DDD, as French is like a foreign language to me, and now you've ruined the ending!
I'm kidding, of course. Knowing Voltaire's conclusion in advance helps me appreciate the story a bit more.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Goaty