I prefer Gillian Anderson...

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: M.I.K. on 22 September, 2015, 07:42:40 PM
Quote from: Goaty on 22 September, 2015, 09:35:32 AM
Christina Ricci as Morticia Addams...  :o

Photoshopped.

It's a picture of a female celebrity. Of course it's photoshopped.
You may quote me on that.

Goaty

Dandontdare

Maybe they're planning a coo?

I'll get my coat.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

There's a clear right wing bias in that picture, typical of mainstream reporting these days...
You may quote me on that.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Dandontdare on 23 September, 2015, 09:48:46 PM
Maybe they're planning a coo?

I'll get my coat.
You win today's internet.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Proudhuff

I think the third one is Gloria, between Lofty and Mr la-da-da Gunner Graham.
DDT did a job on me

Tiplodocus

So unusually for me, I have been involved in a couple of discussions on FB where I have had to point out why people's mouths were full of wrong.

God, it was tiring.

Jim Campbell, I salute you.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

JayzusB.Christ

Yesterday I saw one of the most depressing scenes I've ever clapped eyes on.  Don't read the next bit if you're even slightly squeamish about bodily functions.

[spoiler]At the outside of a restaurant fire exit, on which I'd painted a mural early this year, a drunk, probably homeless woman was shitting liquid for a good couple of minutes, while staff and others stood around shouting at her to stop.  In Dublin city centre in the afternoon. I usually feel a bit of a buzz walking past my own public murals but I'll never walk past that doorway feeling good again.  [/spoiler]

It's haunted me since. Wish I had clapped my eyes elsewhere but I was working across the road. (How do you clap your eyes anyway? I want them uncapped.)
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

TordelBack

Speaking as one who works  outdoors in the city centre all hours, frequently with no fixed welfare facilities, I can never figure out where homeless people are supposed to shit - although I'm painfully familiar with where they do. There are no public toilets, stalwarts like McD's and Starbucks use keycodes and security guards to keep them out, and heaven help the homeless person who tries to get into a pub toilet. It's hard enough for me to find somewhere to spend a penny, and I look all respectable-like in my shiny jacket, and seldom suffer from substance abuse-related diarrhea.

As ever it appears to be the considered position of the authorities that they should just cease to exist and then everything will be fine, including the poop.

The Legendary Shark

They simply need to poop out of existence...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Tordelback on 26 September, 2015, 12:47:21 PM

As ever it appears to be the considered position of the authorities that they should just cease to exist and then everything will be fine, including the poop.

Yup, that's the way of Irish government. If you don't fit in, we'll pretend you don't exist till you stop existing.